Fangs III(vampire!Xiao x witch!reader)

Next day came and when it was lunch time I went to find a certain emo vampire.

He was siting on some branches nd looked like he was sleeping,I decided not to bother him and just sat on grass under the tree.

"Don't bother asking again. I'm not going to turn you."I looked up, Xiao still had his eyes closed.

"Why not!?"

"You're maybe different than others, but you still wont understand."

"Then explain it to me!"

"Then stop lying to me! You really thought I wouldn't find out why you needed my toxin!? And why you asked me what can heal me fastest!?"

"..." I just stared at him, yes, I knew what happened yesterday would happen sooner or latter. But I couldn't bring myself to tell him.

"I won't do anything else for you until you give me honest answer to why you want to be a vampire."

I looked up still thinking about weather I should tell him or not, but he was already gone.

I felt my eyes slowly tearing up, I put my head down. He was right, and that was the problem.

But if I tell him I hate being witch, it probably won't help... And what is it I don't understand? He just has to bite me...

Xiao POV:
I'm really pissed at her right now... It's not that I don't want her to become a vampire, but for vampires turning someone is same as asking someone for marrige.

I'm not sure if she really wants that.
Even if she does, she has to learn to be honest first.

Next day
It's been unusualy quiet, Y/n didn't try to look for me today, and I kept having this uneasy feeling all the time.

"Mona I found him!" Somebody yelled.

"Hey, you're that vampire Y/n usualy hangs out with right?" A girl with blonde hair and eyepatch looked at me.

"What do you want?"

"If you're not angry with her you should go say good bye to her. Her mom found out about trick you teo pulled and isn't happy." Other girl said.

I felt sudden pain in my chest. She found out, what will she do to Y/n!?
"Where is she!?"

"In her room, packing her stuff... you have about 10 minutes.."

I turned into a bat and flew away, I was still angry but I had to make things right.

I flew in her room and she noticed, she was startled but soon bent her head away from me continuing to pack her stuff.

"Where are you going!?" I didn't mean to sound so desparate, but this just wasn't ok.

"Why do you care... You don't need a witch in your life-"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!Ugh why must you be so difgicult.." I groaned, I wasn't in the mood for arguing anymore.

She wanted to say something, but I was quicker to grab her hand and pull her to face me.

I was holding her in hug while her eyes were holding back tears. I'm not completely sure why, but the tought of her crying, hurt.

"I understand you have your reasons for doing things.." I started still huging her "but please, at least trust me enough to tell me why you wish to be a vampire.."

"I... I really hate my life right now.. my whole family expects me to kill vampires even though they've done nothing wrong... My mom never shoved interest in me if I wasn't talking about vampires... The truth is.. when I'm done with school, they'll most likely lock me up and barinwash me to do ypu know what..."

She wasn't able to hold her tears anymore and I was at the edge of rage.But I had to hold myself.

"The reason, why I don't want to turn you.. is that, for vampires, turning is like marrige.Once you turn someone the two of you are bound forever... I'm not sure if you want that. Being a vampire brings a lot of pain in your body..."

"I see... then, it's best I don't ask it of you, you may need to turn someone who you like one day..."

"I never said I didn't like you.. I really enjoy veing with you. If you're completely sure in your desition... then just say the words."

She looked deep into my eyes, I noticed her cheeks becoming a beautiful shade of crimson. It was obvious we were both too stubborn to say the real way of what we feel..

*knock*knock*

We turned to the door, I was ready to attack any second.

"Y/n dear~ did you pack all your stuff? We're leaving in 2 minutes, don't keep me waiting." It was her mom.

She huged me tighter as I heard almost unaudiable whisper.
"Please, take me with you."

I grabbed her wand while holding her, in case she deeds it latter. Then I created asmoke around us to quickly teleport us as far away as possible.

We were inmy room, not dorm room, but my room in my castle. "Hey, it's ok now.. you're safe" I patted her hair and kissed her forehead. This warm feeling inside me, I loved how she made me feel.

She looked at me and I took her face in my hands as I leaned closer, we both closed our eyes and I felt her warm lips on my cold ones.

Y/n POV:
As Xiao kissed me I finnaly felt at ease, I know I'm safe now. This beautiful feeling he makes me feel.

I kissed back and soon tried to depart from him for air. But he soon kissed me again as I melted into kiss.

This went on for around 15-20 minutes, until we were both out of air. I was looking at his eyes, they reminded me of morning sun.

I tjen looked at his lips and noticed his fangs. He seemed to get a hint of what I wanted when he asked me.

"Are you really ok with this..?"

"Yes... I am."

He switched our positions so he was on top of me on his bed, he held my arms above my head with one hand and other was tracing my neck.

Is eyes didn't leave mine until he bent down and I felt his breath on my neck. "This won't hurt, just close your eyes..."

Sometime later
Xiao POV:
Y/n was laying on my bed, I noticed her fangs slowly growing, but it will be a while until she wakes up.

I took this time to observe her features more. Her hair and the way she would always tie it. Rings on her fingers representing 7 deadly sins.
Her face that slowly started becoming more pale.

Then someone knocked on the door. I was startled, I completely forgot about my dad!

"Son... I senced a strange aur-... oh. I see, it will be my pleasure to meed her later." He smiled and closed the door.

Luckily he was also turned by my mom so he'll understand. Ugh but I hate when I have to explaing things to them,they're too old to understand...

Y/n POV:
I started to wake up, my whole body hurt, but I couldn't point what part exactly.

I felt cold, and thirsty, really thisrty. I quickly opened my eyes to see Xiao looking at me.

"Here, drink mine." Was all he said, I didn't need explanation, I instinctively grabed his hand and bit him.

As I was drinking I closed my eyes, it tasted so.. sweet, yet, sour at the same time. He used his other hand to hug me and bring me closer to him.

"Welcome.. to my world."

I NEED NOW IDEAS PLEASE WRITE FEW REQUESTS BECAUSE MY INSPIRATION IS CLOSE TO ZERO.