Playdate! [Heizou x Listener]modern AU

Ever since you were little, you would always go out and play with your best friend in the whole world.
Heizou.

You met in kindergarden when you were 2 and ever since then you two would be inseparable.

Now you were 16, 2nd year of highschool as you were walking to your classroom with your friends.

Then you excused yourself to go to restroom, you were thirsty and forgot to bring your water bottle today. You were sure other gurls would give you some of their water, but water from sink wasn't dirty or anything so you didn't mind going few more steps.

When you were done, someone jumped behind you scaring you to death.

"Boo!"

"Aah! Heizou-!" You shrieked when you turned around. A look of annoyance all over you.

"Haha Nice to see you too. Class is about to start come onn we can't be lateee" He said as he started dragging you.

That used to be normal, but now it seemed kind of strange, and maybe childish. As you grew older and joined new class last year you two started hanging out less and less.

You would lie if you said it didn't hurt you... But he didn't seem lije he minded that you two weren't so close anymore so you kept silent.

He was also still sitting with you so you weren't complaining. You had history and you haven't really studied so when teacher said he'll have a little oral examination of 2-4 students you froze.

Heizou seemed to have noticed that and he smirked."Don't worry, I don't know anything either... In worse case scenario we'll both look like idiots~"

"How is that supposed to calm me down!?" You whisper yelled. And teacher began random select.
(That's something we have in our school system, you have names of all people in your class where you write their grades and stuff, you can also randomly select some students, basically like when you put your playlist to play at random, teachers use it to randomly and fairly select people for oral exams and stuff. AND IT GIVES ME SO MUCH STRESS FOR OVER 10 YERS NOW)

When first person was announcet it wasn't you, and omg how relived you felt but teacher questiones two people at same time, so it still wasn't time for realaxation.

Wgen teacher started asking questions Heizou and I started looking through pages in notebooks for answers.
---------------------------
Now teacher said he'll ask another pair of students and my panic grew higher.

"Heizou... hold my hand. My heart is gonna stop..." I whispered to him as I was searching for his hand and intensly looking at teacher.

Heizou took my hand and squezeed it tight, he was probably worried as well.

When he didn't pick us we were so relived that we looked at eachother with so much happiness in our eyes. Heizou then hugged me tight whispering "Luck was on our side today~"

I was stuned from hug but acted like it was a normal thing for him to hug me like that.

School finished and when I say I am tired I mean TIRED. Suvject were so boring and took so long I just wanted to go home.

I was talking eith my friends as I was walking to bus stop when somebody called me.

"Y/n! Wait a sec!" I turned around and saw Heizou. My friends giggled and walked away.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I was wondering if I could come to your place tomorow after school..."

"Oh.. uh, ok I guess..?"