Classes together[Childe x f!reader] modern AU

Me and Childe continued sitting together for another week. But the classmister said he'll rearange our sitting positions.

And pf course, even tho the two of us didn't cause any distractions for class we got separated. Both of us being on totally different side or classroom.

He was, seated near one of bigest manipulators in class, girl who made one of my closest friends into her mindless folower, I hated her, once she tried manipulate me but I didn't budge so she tried turning few people against me. But I used few of my own manipulation tricks.

I was with a pretty annoying guy,but we could work together once I decided to tolerate his constant talking about funny ways to kill someone or stuff like that (inspiration of actual guy I was sitting with last year💀)

I thought she would manipulate Childe just like she did with almost whole class so I kind of stopped talking to him.

It really hurt me, but what hurt more was that he didn't seem to talk to me either.
----------------------------
I got home and did my homework, I didn't really have much to do so I started playing Genshin impact. That was something like my 'gate to escape reality'.

I saw my best friend playing and requested to join.Of coirse she accepted😌.

After about an hour or so of running around, killing bosses, her taking pics of my Thoma in my Teapot she had to go. So I continued playing.

I saw my chat bubble having a little '!' mark. Did my bestie forgot to tell me something?

I opened the chat and saw who it was... All_mighty_Childe.

Wanna play? And mby talk
a little?

We haven't really talked since he made us change seats...

Ok

(He entered and I just realised something...)

You look A LOT like Tartaglia, is that why your nickname is Childe?

Haha I guess, my friends from last school also play it so they gave me nickname.

But let me call you I'm to lazy to type.

He called me and I answered a bit unsure of what to say. So I just kept quiet until he said something. But all that came was silence.

"Helloooo~? My phone stopped ringing but it seems to me the person I want to hear is mad at me. Can you help me?" I heard his voice wich made me feel a bit at ease.

I let out a small laugh. "Ha! so you CAN hear me, haha. So comerade, how's your day today?"

"Bit, annoying I guess, I don't really like that guy, what about you. What do you think of Amy?" I said, but unfortunately my voice dropped at mention of her name and he noticed.

"Do the two of you have some bad blood between each other?..."

"Haha, why would you think that?"

"She tried telling me how annoying you were and things like that in... let's call it, nice way."

"So she did try to manipulate you too huh? Yeah, she kind of hates me. Up until now,I was only one who saw trugh her lies and she didn't like that..."

"I see... you really thought I would be like everybody else!? Haha you'll have to give me more credit than that girlie."

"Haha, ok. Sorry for ignoring you..."