Christmas [Wanderer x reader]

I'll be refering to Wanderer/Scaramouche by the name 'Scara' because.. well idk I just will.

Christmas is coming in two days, and yet you didn't feel that warm Christmas feeling at all.

You saw all the decorations and heard all Christmas songs. But it just didn't feel that special anymore. You knew it probably wouldn't be the best idea to talk about it with Scara but you couldn't think of anyone else.

"Hey, you have some free time right now?" You asked when you found him in schools hallway, it was also the last day of school today before your short winter break.

"It depends, what are you gonna brag about?" He said not looking at you. You grew a bit mad, but you were used to his quirks by now so you didn't say anything.

"Well... I had few themes I wanted to discuss, but hearing your answer I guess I'm gonna go ask Heizou-" you started but were pulled back the moment another guys name roled out of your mouth.

"I have time, you stupid idiot."

He draged you to one of empty classrooms and sat at one of the desks puling out a chair to put his legs on, you copied his movements.

"Go on then, I'm listening."

"I think there's something wrong with me-"

"And that's something new?"

"Oh SHUT IT.  Mr. 'I'm better than anyone in this world and you should bow to me'!!"

"I do not sound like that."

"Yes you do!"

"Just continue your story you dimwit."

"I think there's something wrong with me-"

"Yes we've akready been through this."

"STOP TALKING AND LET ME FINISH!"

"Okay... You think there's something wrong with you because..?"

"Christmas is in two days and I can't feel that 'Christmas spirit' at all...  like nothing looks so fun like before.."

"..."

"You can talk now..!"

"I don't know what to tell you, besides that you'r an idiot for thinking like that."

"I  knew I should've talked to Kazuha, forget it,see you late-" you were about to leave when he grabed you again but this time he pulldd you into a hug breathing into your ear.

"That's not weird, neighter is it a sign something's wrong with you." he whispered into your ear, your cheeks probably the color of tomato.

"In fact I'd say it's pretty normal, the older we get the less fun some children experiences seem."

His hands now both wraped wraped around your weist.

"Now turn around, kiss me, and tell me our daily dose of gossip you found today." were last words he whispered before turning you and kissing you, his hands protectively around you.

You smiled and started talking about all the things you heard while he listened, head resting on your shoulder.

Those moments were one of the sole reason you loved to go to school and that one empty classroom and also the sole reason you loved him so much.