Back to school[Childe x f!reader] modern AU

Warning!
I'll describe way of school that I have so if you have questions ask in comments and I'll answer them.

Y/N IS SHY AND DOESN'T REALLY HAVE MANY FRIENDS IN SCHOOL OR IN CLASS. HER BEST FRIEND GOES TO DIFFERENT SCHOOL.

Y/n POV:
Ughh school started yesterday, and of course I'm sitting alone. Mom says it's my fault for not trying to hang out with people in my class.

That litteraly means I would have to be with 9 girls who are only trying to get a boyfriend 24/7. And guys who are just so competitive and only play football. What's so cool with kicking ball with your legs all the time!?

Tho... I made one friend this summer, while playing my favourite game online. We spoke before but none of us gave eachother real names or picture, we both respected our privacy, wich I really like as an introvert.

I heard we're getting new classmate but he didn't come to school yesterday.

Now I'm in public bus waiting for my stop with earphones in and just listening to Kill the lights by set it off.

I always felt like they're telling me to stop acting so social because I'm so tired afterwards when I get home. But if that makes me 'friends' my mom's happy so I'm not planning on stoping soon.

Doors of bus opened and someone I'd never seen before entered. I still had my poker face on and looked away remembering his features.

He had beautiful blue eyes and ginger hair. If one of girls in my class saw him she would be head over hills for his hair. I can't blame her, but he looked way over her and my leauge...

Soon it was my stop as me and few other people from my and uper classed got out and started heading to school by foot wich was 5 minute walk.

I don't remember if that guy got of or not but he should soon, I saw him having a backpack so he either went to my school or was done with his and took bus home.

At least school was in afternood this week so I had proper night rest.

I put my social happy face on and greeted my classmates that were already in schoolyard. We sat on benches and talked while waiting for bell and ofcourse I was at the end of bench only able to listen to conversation and not able to say anything. I've gotten used to it...

While I was listening to what domeone was saying I saw that guy from bus entering the school and of course that girl Eva noticed him(I'll come up with names for some classmates). And as I suspected here she goes...

"Omg girls... look at how cute he is, and he's a gingerrr!"

"Yeah... but he doesn't look like fresh men, maybe he moved in?" Other girl said.

"Imagine if he's in our class eeek" I was listening on their conversation not really bothering to add anything.

Bell soon rang and some students came out this meant they were done with their classes and our school was starting in 5 minutes.

5 minutes latter bell rang and we left to out classroom. When I entered school I saw ginger boy sitting on some chairs we had in hallway.

I just ignored him thinking he doesn't have 0. class(wich is before 1.st class).

But man was I wrong. I got to my seat in front of those girls who were discussing about him earlier, and then that guy entered our classroom!

"Excuse me? I'm new here and I'm supposed to be in grade *** is it this one?"He said as everyone looked at him. His boice was so carefree, and smile he had was just so cute. Wait what!?

One of guys said yeah and told him to take a seat.I looked back to my phone until I heard "Sorry, is this seat taken?"

I looked up and saw him staring at me and pointing at chair next to me with my bag on it.

"Oh... uh, no.. why?"

"Can I sit here?" I could feel all the girls and boys looking at me. Both with surprised looks, but I know girls weren't jelous, worse, I knew I'll be teased and asked A LOT of questions after, oh lord help me!

"Y-yeah, I guess. Why tho..?" I said murmuring last part only for me to hear.But aparently he heard me and said"I'll tell you latter."

Few last students came in class and then teacher behind them. We stood up to greet her and then sat down. I just noticed how tall he actually was.

Since it was still starting of year we didn't really do much so class went on quickly.

We all left the class and headed to nex classroom for psychology. It was new subject we got this year and I was really excided about it.

On the way to class girls pulled me aside with excided faces and boys just headed to classroom.

"OMG Y/N DO YOU KNOW HIM!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" Eva whisper-yelled.

"No I don't I have no idea who he is!" I said with a bit annoyed face, this was too much attention, and a kind I didn't like.

"Ooh then he likes you! Damn you're lucky! Did you see his legs OMG~." Others continued. I just said I just met him like all of them and I don't like him like that then went to classroom.

Sitting on my place with his things already on desk. "I'm Ajax by the way! But you can call me by my nickname, Childe."

I looked at him"Like a 5 year old?"

"No, Childe with 'e' at the end.And your name is?"

"Oh... ok.. I get it I guess. I'm Y/n..." I didn't look at him as I jut mut my things on their place.

--------------------------------------

Another three classes were over and now was time for 15 minute break. I was already hungry so I prepared money for pizza in canteen.

When bell rang I collected my things and went there as fast as possible before too many people come, otherwise I would wait for another 45 minutes to get food.

When I came I noticed Childe followed me."W-why are you here?"

He gave me puzzled look."Haha well I belive same as you!"

Oh damn Y/n of course! Hlw can you be that dumb.
"You still didn't tell my why you vhose to sit with me."

"Welll~ when I saw you in the busyou reminded me of friend I made this summer while playing a game."

Wait... could it be..? He said he was moving somewhere, but never told me exactly where.

"Wait..Are you.. All_mighty_Childe!?" I said username of my friend.

"Haha, that would be me miss.
N/n_queen"(N/n nickname) he continued "What a coincidence huh hahah!"

"Y-yeah, haha!" I was relived I hoped he could be my friend now and it looks like that's what he was thinking too!

"Remember when you told me about your fake friends once?"

"Yeah..." I said eating my pizza, we both got what we wanted to eat by now and were sitting on vhairs in hallway.

"I'm gonna be your best best friend from now on! How does that sound?"

"Haha sure! Thanks!"
___________________________
Uhhh this was LONG chapter! This picture is from one of my classes because I LOVE when they put something like that on walls.

If you have any questions comment here and I'll answer them!

Byee