Comforting you (multiple x reader)

Ok so I got the idea because I luteraly had a mental breakdown few hours ago because of school and friends and everything so yeah...

!reader thinks low of themselves and hates not being good enough!

Venti
You were finishing your commisions for the day and were returning to big tree of Mindstadt to meet certain someone.

He was late as usual so you sad down and waited.

"By the way mom, I got A in my last exam!" you heard voice of a little girl. "Awh honey I'm so oroud of you! Keep that up and you will definately get in the Academiya;" mom said.

Sudenly you felt something hard in your chest, it wasn't physical pain and that was the problem. You remembered your younger self.

Your parents yelling because of your B in physics saying you'll never make it in this world. You never even wanted to get into academiya in the first place. You left your parents when you were 18 and started new lifeas an adventurer.

You started crying being unable to forget horribke memories and the fact that girls mom pointed at you saying 'and don't end up like her' was even worse.

"Huh why shouldn't she? What's wrong with being an adventurer?" Sweet voice saud getting closer.

Venti came and hugged you as he lead you to higher branches to get better look of Mondstadt.

"See that? Those who are from Academiya have only their books, but you, you have all of this beautiful land. I think that's better. So don't cry my little wind flower."

He was huging you as you slowly stopped crying and fell asleep as he sang to you.

Kazuha
Your social battery was nearing its end, you always tried to satisfy your friends hoping they would appretiate you equaly and today was one of days when you didn't feel on top of your day, but still pushed that same smile while they were judging everything people did.

When you got home you layed in your bed. You knew you still had a long way in being accepted by those people, but you just couldn't stop anymore.

You almost completely forgot how to do things without constantly thinking how will someone else feel or react.

*knock*knock*

You looked through your window, it was Kazuha, he and Tomo were only people you didn't have to pretend for, but since Kaedehara Clan fell apart Kazuha's been traveling most of times.

You let him in trying to smile. But ofcourse he didn't belive you, he heard your tired breath.

"Are you tired? Did I come  at wrong time? Or, is something else on your mind?"

"No, I'm fine, I just got back from hangout, you can stay."

As he sad beside you he wraped an arm around your shoulders and leaned your head on his sholder.

"You know they're just using you, so why don't you stop?"

Your heart ached, of course he would know.

"I.. can't..."

"Then let me help you with that then."

Diluc and Kaeya
(you're their lil sis and act like  a mediator between brothers ;))

"Hey did you hear? That girl that just passed by is Master Dilucs sister, and only child that doesn't have vision."

"That must be so embarasing, haha I mean does she not have any desire at all? "

"I also heard she's pretty useless. I mean she wants to reunite master Diluc and master Kaeya again, that's so stupid, everyone knows that won't happen."

"Omg she's so dumb hahah she could even die and nobody would care!"

You heard all of that, maybe you didn't have a vision but your hearing was great.

You came back to Dawn winery and didn't notice Diluc who greeted you. When you got to your room you layed at your bed and started crying.

"Y/n..." You heard faind voice of your brother from other side of doors.

You didn't feel like replying knowing your voice won't sound like everythings fine.

"Who do I need to kill?" You still didn't reply wich lead to him entering and siting on the floor beside your bed.

"I already know what happened... Kaeya arrived few minutes before you..."

You kept silend and listened, you were surprised the two could talk without you around.

"You know nothing of what they said is true. You always try to help me  with work and make Kaeya and me talk... that's something  really worth mentioning."

"That's right." Kaeya was leaning on your door frame. And entered the room.

You hoped off of bed and hugged both of them. "Thank you both... And Diluc... DON'T YOU DARE KILL THEM!  I mean you can but not loudly!"

"Yeah, do it slowly and painfully!" Kaeya added.