You took their weapon(multiple x reader)

Diluc
You were at his house, geting ready to go out. You two planned to make  a strol around Mondstadt and take care of any potential abbys threats.

Somehow.. this was his idea of date. But you were ok with it, it was always funny to watch him taking his anger out on everything.

But you were in extra good mood today, and you felt like a little prank wouldn't hurt.

He was still getting ready as you spoted hus claymore. "Oh Barbatos give me strenght to lift this thing up..."

You tried to lift hus claymore and sudenly felta gust of wind. Guess praying really does pay off... or Venti also wants to tease Diluc.

Yes you were one of few people who knew about Ventis real identity, probably because you were spying on them when he revealed the news.

You took his claymore right when Diluc got out of the room, he spoted you.

"Y/n...? What are you doing?"

You just gave him a nervous laught and started running away, trying to hide somewhere with this huge thing.

Unfortunately Diluc was a fast runner too. But Venti was helping you, he pushed you forward and you soon lost Diluc in the woods.

You hid claymore and went to some other place to hide yourself.
.
.
.
Few minutes passed , you were still hiding in the bush. "Found you.." Two arms were sudenly wrapped around you.

"Aahhh please don't kill me! It was Ventis idea I swear!"

"Still,you're the one who will get punished."

Kazuha
You were nearing Inazuma, Beidou was giving comands to everyone as Kazuha just sat domewhere and apriciated the wind.

You wanted to mess with him for so long, but something always stopped you, it was either Beidou,or you were at ship and couldn't go far.

But seeing as tho you were gonna be in Inazuma in few minutes, you had the best idea.

You asked Beizou to make as much noise around him as possible, while asking him to do some errands. You coist couldn't afford for him to hear you taking his sword.

While Beidou was telling Kazuha to go get some sails lowered he really hadto focus to hear her, wich was good.

You quietly entered his room and took his sword(Kagosturube Isshin 😌). You then heard a voice comming from hiw sword.

"Y/n? What on earth are you doing!?"

"Hehe... hey there.. Uhhh I'm kind of trying to prank Kazuha.. so if you wouldn't mind staying quiet for me?"

"Do you have a death wish or something!?"

"Oh come on, he won't kill me, he's my boyfriend..."

"... ok then... don't die!"

You then put the sword in one of boxes you personaly gave to Thoma witc a little note on it.

'Inside id Kazuhas sword, don't give this to anyone and keep it safe at komori teahouse."

Thoma had shocked expressiom but nodded. You turned around to see Kazuha sitting on the edge of boat looking at you. You inocently wawed at him and went to hug him as if you didn't just made his weapon go to komore teahouse.

"Hey there love, everything ok? What did you talk about with Thoma? I couldn't quite hear you two... it's so noisy today..."

"Oh, nothing important, just told him this was for teahouse and he should bringit there so..."

"Oh ok." He said givind you a warm smile. "Didn't know my sword belonged to komore teahouse tho... would you mind enlightening me about that love...?"

He said, his grip on your waist tightening.

'Oh shit'

Xiao
You two were sitting on the balcony of Wangshu Inn, eating almond tofu you prepared.

He just came back and his polearm was laying beside him. As you finkshed eating you got a genious idea.

"Hey Xiao, I'll go get us something to drink..."

"ok."

You stood up and with smooth movement grabbed Xiaos polearm as if it was the most normal thing to do.

Then you started running out od Inn, unfortunately... you didn't get far.

Xiao appeared in front of you, making you fall and stumble.

"Honestly... you habe no respect for th-"

"The way of the adepty... I know, sorry I guess. I wanted to prank you a little..."

"Hm... you mortals are foolish.."

"And yet, you still love me."

"Shut up."

Childe
He just got home after atending Signoras funeral.And he wasn't in the best mood. But he smiled when he saw you.

You were drinking at a small bar in Liyue, his bow was laying between the two of you.

You just got idea of how to make his mood better. You snached his bow and fled from the scene.

"Girlie... give me my blw or you'll regret it when I catch you!"

"If you catch me!" You corected him and his smile got wider. He drank his drink and started running after you.

But you were in advantage, you lead him to place you knew better than him.

The Chasm.

As you skillfully ran through minings he had some trouble making  his way to you.

Just as you thought you lost him and headed out of the Chasm, huge water whale apeared above you.

"Seriously!?"

You tried to dodge is but it was too late, as you were all wet laying an the grass now.

Childe approached you, took his bow and took you in his arms bridal style.

"I must admit girlie... you had some guts daring me on a race..."

"Hehe, if I didn't day would be boring..."

Ok that's all, also... I'M SICK🥲.

And I just lost a weekend where I could study, but at least I finnaly wached some anime again lol.

See you again when I feel better!<3