"Hello there, stranger!" [Heizou/Kazuha x reader]

"Oh? Well well, it looks like we meet again."

You turn around and see two familiar faces. Heizou and Kazuha wawing at you.

"Omg hi again! Hahaha. What are you doing?"

"We were planing to go on a meal, wanna join, how much time do you have?"

"I have about two hours left, tho I need to return to main square."

"I see.." said Heizou "I know a great place where we can go." He then grabed your hand and kead the way.

"Say, Y/n, did that guy from earlier bother you again..?" Kazuha said.

"Huh? Oh, no. Tho I've been trying harder to avoid him so I can't really tell.."

"Good..." he whispered, you couldn't really make up his words so you just shruged it off.

Heizou led you to a cute local cafee, you could say it looked quite aestetic and you loved it.

It was warm and cozy and Kazuha found you some nice seats. When waitress came dhe took your orders, since you weren't so hungry you just ordered some hot chocolate.

Food was really delicious. But the problem was when you didn't want them to pay for your chocolate. But they insisted and it was two handsome and stupidly stuborn guys against one girl.

They ended up paying for everything and you said you'd make it up to them. Somehow...

Time flew by and you only had about 30 minutes left minus 10 minutes it'll take you to get to main square.

Guys showed you one of horse parades that happen every few hours but the tivked is insanely expensive. That's why Kazugha got you in by walking in from behind stage. It was quite thrilling but it was worth it.

You enjoyed your time with them so three of you made a primise to stay in touch in case you come again.

After they escorted you back to main square, they didn't leave until you found your class, but you didn't mind, they were really sweet.

Your class had some interesting stories to tell about what they've been doing in free time.

You sent Heizou a snep the moment you sat on the bus thanking them for today.

But Heizou saw sometging on your snep that you didn't realise and that made his and Kazuhas blood boil.

Remember when you heard your class telling something to Ag/n? Prepare yourselves.

Kazuha sent you another snep:

"Hey, try to ignore that guy till you come home ok?"

You were taken aba k a little by his request, but it's not like you weren't planing to anyway.

-------------------------------------------------
An hour into the ride and it was time for final stop before everyone went to sleep. You weren't planing on going out, but nature had different plans.

Later you were talking with my friends and Ag/n, you figured it was fine since you two weren't alone.
You have no idea when all other guys went somewhere you just chatted with some girls, and they decided to go to restroom once more.

Y/n POV:
Not even two seconds after my friends went to restroom I heard Ag/n say something. But my brain was already to sleepy to properly hear him.

Only clear words I heard were "Y/N I HAVE A GIFT!" the dumbass shouted at me showing a rose into my face.

Thankfuly I was to tired to yell at him for thinking I'd accept the rose after he didn't leave me alone for almost whole day today. I knew I'd sound rude and hurt his feelings, but that's just sleepy me, going on instinct and not brains.

"No thank you." Was all I calmly said. He then made overreaction of 'damn it I knew' And I turned around, I noticed guys looking at him as he started to eas pedals disgusting I thought, so this was basicaly all a bet to them huh? Oh well.

I have to talk to Heizou and Kazuha anyway so I'll be leaving them to their punushments.

When I got to bus two of my girl friends were already there and they saw my disgusted face and asked what's wrong.

"Oh... I'm probably really bad person because of what I said, but it's to the person who annoys me every day so I'm not sorry."

They noded in understandment as I got to my seat took my phone and sandwitch so when others enter they won't bother me with questions.

I quickly sent a snep to Kazuha knoeing he told me he  should still be awake at this hour.

'Hey... I think I'm a bad person...'

I what I said, but I was surprised when I got Heizou's responce.

'Y/nnnn why do you only talk about your problems with Kazuhaaaaa!? I'm also herr y'know?

Anyways, what's wrong? Did something happen?'

His responce somwhow made me smile, just in time boys started entering. Perfect.

I explained while situation to them and when I didn't get a text back after they opened it 5mins ago I started worrying I lost them too.

I was ready to close my phone and go to sleep when I got a video from Kazuha. I put on my headphones and start to listen.

"Y/n.... Haven't I told you to stay away from that guy..?" His voice was cold and for I moment I thoughtI didn't see his eyes, now that was creepy.

"Guys like him are those that later become stalkers and all those creepy people who are proud of the fact how heartless they can be." Heizou continued.

"That's why you did the right thing, true, it may be rude, but you showed him two types of people you like and on wich side he's on." I heard Kazuha again.

"So you see, there's nothing to be worried about, if anything... we're glad you did that, because, we're visiting your country with our school in two weeks, and we wouldn't want to see you with him."

"Surprisee!" They both said in unition.

"We wanted to wait a bit more to tell you, but this seemed like okay time as well haha" Kazuha laughed.

"Anyways we're running out of time for recorder, so see youu!" Heizou sent the final bye before video stopped and I found myself laughting.

Another message, from Heizou this time. ' So? Did ya like the surprise?'

Oh this green-eyed cute idiot... 'Haha, yes I did, thanks guys, see you in two weeks then! I'm going to sleep now say bye to Kazuha for me ok?'

'Okii good night~'

—————————————

OMG I love writing thisss it feels like those sweet short moments that can fill peoples lives. I feel like this is kind of goofy vut oh well