🍂 PROLOGUE

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I am so tired. Work was very hectic today and I just want to throw myself on my bed as soon as possible. Ughh! I miss my bed!!

I got off on my stop and walked towards my house. It's been three years since I lost my mom, and to be honest, sometimes I still feel like I'm going to open the door and she will greet me cheerfully before giving me that tight hug as she always did.

It is not easy to live without parents. With mom being sick, having to handle my new job that I got as soon as I graduated from the university, it was really hard for me, but still knowing that I'll be home to mom again was a different and comforting feeling.

"Hey, sweetie! What took you so long?"

"Hii Mrs Jeon! There was a last minute meeting due to an issue at work today, so I missed the bus."

The Jeons have been my neighbour since umm forever? I grew up having dinners with them, planning picnics and so on. We were more than just neighbours. When my father passed away back when I was just fifteen years old, Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon were always here to help around. It was difficult at the start for us to live without my father, but the Jeons were always here and so we were never alone.

Three years ago, when mom passed away, Mrs Jeon asked me if I'd like to live with them since she does know how lonely it might feel and it really does, but I didn't want to invade their space, although I know they'd never think of me that way, but living there, meant having to look at Jeon Jungkook's face every single day and the thought of it just pulled me away.

Mrs Jeon has two sons, Jeonghan and Jungkook. Jeonghan is the oldest and sweetest son, he got married five years ago, and has a beautiful two year old daughter. Jungkook is the complete opposite of his brother. While his brother is mature, responsible, sweet, kind and has a good job, Jungkook on the other hand is way different from him.

Tattoos,piercings, bikes, oh yeah, he is the bad boy type and definitely not my type.

"Ahh! You look so so tired, Y/N! Come over for dinner, I made spaghetti!" Mrs Jeon said as she walked back to her door. "We'll wait for you, go freshen up and come!"

"Okayy!"  I said before eyeing the bike parked in the front.

So Jungkook is here for dinner too.. Oh God. No.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE

PROLOGUE DONE.

Please do read, vote and share.

New chapters will be out soon!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜