🍂 Chapter 21

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"I can't believe you actually convinced me to leave my room." I said as I walked in front of Jungkook.

"Are you complaining though?"

"Yeah, but I just wanted to be a potato on the couch-"

"Nope, you should enjoy your time in Paris while you can and not cry the whole day because of an asshole." He cuts me off.

" I didn't cry."

"You did, yesterday."

"Yeah, well I'm done. I didn't cry today."

"But you did make a crying face in the morning."

"Shut up, Jungkook."

"Just stating facts, princess."

"I hate you."

"I know."

"Ugh!"

We walked side by side and while I was trying to ignore him, he clearly didn't care. He was helping some tourists with their pictures, smiling, laughing, joking. Looks like he is having fun.

"Are you done being mad?" He said as he takes a seat next to me on the bench.

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughs.

"Seriously, I was missing you." He said.

"What do you mean?"

" The part of you that loves fighting with me, I missed that."

"I don't love fighting, you make it hard to not be annoyed with you." I stated.

"Uhuh!"

"See, that's what I'm telling you, you just ugh; you love annoying me."

"I'm not even doing anything." He said raising his hands.

"Yeah but the tone of your 'uhuh' , you want me to be annoyed, you just want me to fight you."

"Okay okay, I'm hungry, let's grab something to eat." He said as he got up.

"Thought you'd never ask, I'm starving."

"Ahh so that is why you're annoyed."

"See, you like getting on my nerves."

"Okay okay, little angry bird!" He laughs. "Let's go eat."

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Ouff!" I said as throw myself on my bed.

Jungkook walks around in the room, looking for something apparently but I'm too exhausted to ask.

" You look as if you just climbed Everest!" He said as he makes himself comfortable on my bed with the remote in his hand.

"Excuse me? Are we having a sleepover that I'm not aware of?"

He ignores me and starts looking for something to watch on TV.

"I miss Jimin." I said. " Ahh atleast he is sweet, and he actually replies when I talk to him."

"Drama queen." He said as his eyes stay fixed on the screen.

"Since you miss Jimin, do you want to watch The Notebook-"

"NO." I said immediately and he chuckles.

We spent the night in my room watching  some funny reality show and to be honest, I'm not going to tell Jungkook this, but him being here with me made me feel so much better.

Nate texted me during the day, something about wanting to meet up and talk, asking me to give him a chance to explain. I ignored all his messages. He wasn't worth it. There was nothing more to explain and nothing else that I wanted from him.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as Jungkook laughs out loud at the scene on the show and it immediately put a smile on my face. Atleast, I have good friends and people around me.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing. Just about how grateful I am fo have good friends."

"You're welcome." Jungkook said.

"Yeah yeah.." I yawned.

"Hey Y/N." I hummed. " Did you have a good day, today?"

"Hmm, except for the part where you were annoying me." I yawned again.

"Just sleep, little angry bird."

"Don't call me that." I mumbled and soon Jungkook's voice faded away.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here's an update for you! I'm busy with assignments, ugh, that I don't have enough time to publish. It'll be the same case up until the end of April. I hope you understand me🥺

However, whenever I'll find some free time, I'll try to write and update. I want to update as much as I can.

I also don't want to rush, since this might ruin the whole fanfic🥲 and I'm gonna feel super bad about it.

I hope you guys are good, since there are some ARMYs who are fasting around the world, I hope it's going well.💜

I saw JK's Calvin Klein video today. I STOPPED BREATHING. But now I'm back alive.

I hope you like this chapter💜

I'm also thinking of a new fanfic🥲 (my brain works more in thinking about plots for fanfic than writing assignments).

Yeah so how do you feel about Jungkook fanfic with a single dad trope?

Share your views.

Okay, I'll see you soon.. I need to get some sleep💜

Have a great day/night!

Don't forget to share and vote🌟

Thank you💜Borahae💜