🍂 Epilogue

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"Ahh!" Jimin cries. " I can't believe that my bestfriend, MY BESTFRIEND, is getting married."

"Unbelievable, I know." I shrugged, fixing my dress.

"You're nervous." Jimin added.

"Nope."

"Oh yes you are." He gave me an evil smirk.

I sighed and nodded.

"Oh bestie " He said as he hugged me. "I am so happy for you, you know? And I know this is one of the most special moment of your life, so it's obvious to be nervous. But, hey, everything will be fine."

I hummed in response.

"I hope I don't trip and fall in front of everyone as I walk down the aisle." I said making Jimin laugh.

"That'll be memorable."

"Shut up."

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I am."

Yes, I am nervous. I am nervous of going out there and having all those people's attention on me. But I was sure. I was sure of it, of spending the rest of my life, with Jungkook. I knew I was ready.

But as I walked down the aisle, I could see him standing there, crying, as he watched me walk towards him and I couldn't help but tear up as well.

"You look so so beautiful, baby."

"You look so so handsome too." He chuckled.

"I love you." We both said at the same time and we laughed.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

< °°JUNGKOOK's P. O.V°° >

"Have I told you how beautiful you looked today?" I whispered in her ear as she sips her champaign.

"You did, all day, and all night." She laughed.

One of the guests reached us to greet and congratulate us and I watch as my wife smiles and talk to them.

My wife.

It feels so good to call her mine.

"You are supposed to look at the guests." She said as the couple she was talking to walks away.

"How can I, when I can't take my eyes off you."

"You have the rest of your life to look at me." She laughs.

"It isn't enough."

"Did you guys eat something?" My mom asked as she approaches us.

"We just had the little snacks." I replied.

"I can't eat that much as well." Y/N added.

"You guys must be so tired." My mom said.

"We are, which is why, can we just go home now?"

Y/N laughed as my mom glared at me.

As much as I wanted to leave earlier, we had to stay an hour more before leaving and my wife, she laughed at my misery.

"I'm exhausted." Y/N said as we lied in bed.

"Hmm, then rest for a while." I replied.

"For while?" She asked, lifting her head up from my bare chest.

I nodded as I tucked her hair behind her ear. She looks so beautiful.

"Didn't we just had sex like .. uhh four times?" She said as she counted on her fingers, and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yeah, and that's why I'm telling you to rest for a while, then we do it again and again and again until sunrise."

She gasped.

"You're going to break me." She said and I laughed.

If anyone told me years ago, that I'd end up with the girl I had a crush on since high school, I would have laughed. I was such an idiot that despite wanting her close to me so much, I always pushed her.

Annoying her was fun, getting an irritated reaction from her was the least I could get and I was happy with that. But getting close to her, being her friend, made me realise that I always wanted to be with her, I wanted to be closer to her and I wanted her to stay closer for the rest of my life.

I watch as she sleeps next to me, breathing slowly. I place my lips on her forehead and pull her closer to me.

I pray, we end up in each other's arms the same way every night, and we wake up next to each other every morning, for the rest of our lives....

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I can't believe that this fanfic has now officially come to an end.😭✋🏻 I hope you liked it😭🫶🏼

I started this fanfic with just a small idea and wow we went over 30 chapters.

I am grateful for all of you, thank you so much for appreciating Not My Type🫶🏼

I want to say thank you again for always being patient with the updates and all the support and love that you gave this little fanfic, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!😭💜

MY NEW FANFIC

Y/N has been working for the Jeon Investment Management Company for years

Y/N has been working for the Jeon Investment Management Company for years. She was always dedicated to her job, never had one complaint. She loved her professional life so much. However, when the new CEO, Jeon Jungkook,is appointed,she is forced to assist him despite the fact that he wasn't someone she wanted to work with. In between her personal life, looking after her daughter and managing the new change at her workplace, it becomes harder for her.

But still, even though she should clearly hate her boss for putting her in tough situations, she can't stop but being attracted to him.. Is it lust? Or....

Please check it out🥺💜

See you soon...

Don't forget to share and vote🌟

I purple you💜