🍂 Chapter 33

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

"Careful, baby." Jungkook scolded.

"This is all because of you."

"Uhuh, you weren't complaining though. You love shower sex."

"I do." There was no need to deny it. "But can we wake up earlier tomorrow?"

"And then I'm called insatiable, horny, this and that.." He complained.

"Ugh, wait, you're dressed, you'll take me to the office?"

He nodded smilingly.

It's been two years since Jungkook and I started dating and honestly, it seems like time flew.

"The traffic. Just today. Right. I'll reach the office at ten." I said, completely annoyed.

"It's okay, this doesn't happen everyday." He said as his hand squeezed my thigh.

A few weeks after telling his parents about us, I planned to stay at Jungkook's place every weekend so we could spend some time together, but I found myself at his house even on weekdays.

For the past two weeks, I've been staying with him, and well he didn't want me to go as well. I had to leave yesterday but he insisted on staying this week. This isn't even the first time this happened, we'd plan for me to stay for the weekend, and he'll make me stay for the rest of the week as well.

"I'm going to my place after work." I stated.

"I'll pick you up then hmm at 7? Okay?"

"Yes." I grinned. "Will there be any celebrities at the event?"

"Probably! It's some big fashion event, I guess the ambassadors and some other influencers and all will be there." He shrugged.

"Ouff! I just want my favourites there."

"Like that actor in that drama?" He asked.

"Yes!! Wasn't he so fine?" I asked smilingly.

"Was he?" He scoffed.

"Don't tell me you're jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous of someone who look like that?"

"You arrrree jealoooous!" I sang.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"We should have skipped the event." Jungkook whispered in my ear as we moved on the dance floor. "You are irresistible."

He bit my earlobe softly, making me close my eyes and hummed.

He pulled me closer, if that was even possible.

"I badly want to rip that dress off you."

"Don't you dare, I love this dress."

He laughed.

Ouff. Why does he sound so sexy.