🍂 Chapter 15

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"So he ditched you again?" Jimin asked in a serious tone.

I nodded in response.

"Didn't I tell you to leave him the moment he does this again?"

"I know but I wanted to give him a chance. I mean he did made up for the times he cancelled-"

"The times? How many times did he do the same thing?"

"Jimin, I'm handling it. I swear."

"Is this how? You literally tell me you broke down yesterday, and he was ghe reason."

"Not totally-"

"Unhealthy relationships always lead to these reactions. You might give him as many chances as you want, but tell me you aren't tired of how he is treating you. You don't deserve this, Y/N. This isn't what you'd settle for, is it?"

As my day at work went on, I kept rewinding my conversation with Jungkook and the one with Jimin. They are right. I can't try for both of us. I compromised a lot of times but how much more should I do when he isn't doing much.

I'm interrupted as my phone rings. Dropping the file, I see Jungkook's name-

"Hello!"

"How is your day going?"

"Uh, I'm at work but I feel better than yesterday."

"Okay! Did you eat?" He asked.

"Just did, yes. You?"

"I'm going to have lunch now. Take care of yourself."

"Yeah, is that why you called me?"

"Yeah, just checking up on you!"

"Oh, thank you, Jungkook!"

"Ah it's okay! I'll uh see you later.Bye!"

"Bubye!"

I like this Jungkook more!

🍂🍂🍂🍂

I wait for Nate to come out of the office so we could go together, we have things to clear out.

" Let's go!" He said as he pulls me towards the exit.

"So, did you hear about some of the employees moving to the other cities?" Nate asked.

" Yeah, I did!"

"Isn't it amazing? I mean it's a good opportunity, right?"

"I agree! Annie from my department seeked a transfer too, she is the youngest in the department and I'm hoping she gets it, it'd be a good experience, I guess. She always wanted to go to Milan anyways!"

"Totally! Well, it'll seem crazy but I got an offer too!" He announced happily.

"What?"

"They want me to go to Paris as a team leader."

"Wow! That's that's really cool, so are you?"

"Of course, I am! There's no way I'll miss this big chance, specially when I'm going as team leader and not an assistant. How can I say no?"

"I'm happy for you, really Nate." I said sincerely. " However, what about us?"

"What do you mean? We are still going to date, nothing's going to change, and maybe you can move to Paris too?"

"I'm handling some big projects currently, I can't just ask for a transfering in the middle of that."

"Right, no I understand. How about next year?"

"Nate, I want to know where I stand in your life? You sometimes confuse me, I don't know if you're serious about us, about this-"

"I am serious. And and I've been trying, Y/N. I'm going to make it right, all of it, between us."

"All I hear is words, Nate. Just words. How many times you've cancelled on me to hang out with your friends? And how many more times are you going to do it to me again?"

"This time, just one chance, I promise I'll do everything, I'll do better this time, for real." He said.

"Then I want to know if I'm one of your priorities or not, Nate."

"Of course-"

"Not with words. With your actions. I'm willing to try again because I like you, I liked you from the start, but don't misunderstand my feelings as foolishness. I'll walk away the second you give me another reason to."

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I wanted to write more in this chapter, but everyone has been waiting and sending me messages.

I hope you like this chapter. I'm going to do my best to update as soon as I can.

I NEED SLEEP. WHY? Last night I stayed up and watched JK live😭 and when he ended the live it was close to 2a.m or something here, I went to sleep at 3 I think and woke up one hour later. SO YES, I BADLY NEED TO SLEEP.

BUT ANYWAYS, I MISSED JK AND THE LIVE WAS SO FUN THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE.

Please read, share and vote🌟

Did you go watch Yet To Come?

BAM IS SUCH A LITTLE BABY😭💜