🍂 Chapter 32

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

My back arched as I gripped the sheets. Jungkook sucked my clit as his hands move upward under my shirt and grabbing my breasts.

It feels like there is too many clothes, too many layers. I want to be bare. I wanted him to be bare.

I took my shirt off and Jungkook moved my bra up, and his hands were now on my bare breasts. He rolled one of my nipples, making me gasp.

I shamelessly pushed my hips towards his mouth, wanting more. He sucked and licked my clit and I moan his name over and over again.

He worked his finger inside me and I whimpered.

"Fuck. You're so wet, baby. Mmh so tight around my finger."

My vision blurred as I feel myself coming.

I pulled his hair hard as I fell when he sucked my clit again.

"I'm- coming, Jungkook."

I shook as I kept saying his name. He made me see stars.

"You okay?" He said as he kissed my thigh.

"Uhuh." I said still catching my breath and he chuckled.

He got up and leaned down to press his lips on mine. He pulled away seconds later, his eyes searching mine and secretly asking and I smiled in response.

Yes. I wanted him. I want him.

He opens the drawer and all I hear is the ripping of the wrapper. I didn't realise when he undressed but damn, this man was so fine. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I watched as he rolled the condom on. He settled between my legs, still searching my eyes.

"Come here." I ordered and he leaned down to kiss me.

He lifts my leg up and his cock pushed at my entrance. His fingers dug into my hips and he didn't move.

"Fuck." He moaned. "You feel too good. So good. I can't- just a minute."

After a few seconds, he slowly thrusts in and out, making my toes curl. He was right. It felt so good. He feels so good.

He thrusts harder and I moaned out so loud at the feeling. He groaned and fell forward, making me gasp on his shoulder.

"Y/N." He groaned. "Fuck, I can't."

I moaned, pressing my teeth against his shoulder as my orgasm wrung out of me.

Jungkook buried his face in my neck as he finds a hard and fast rhythm with his hips. He groaned as he comes, pulling me tight.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"So we talked and I saw him teared up, I mean he was crying and well I teared up too." Jungkook said as my hand caressed his back.

"It's good then. That you talked it out I mean."

He hummed before pressing his lips on my neck.