🍂 CHAPTER 1

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"Ahhh! I made cheesecake too, you'll stay after dinner, right?" Mrs Jeon asked as she takes a seat at the dinner table.

"For cheesecake, yessss!" I replied cheerfully.

"Such a child.." Jungkook muttered as he walks in the dining room making me roll my eyes. "Where's Dad?"

"He's taking an important call. He'll be here in a few minutes. We can start in the meantime."

All of us pretend to believe that Mr Jeon will actually come. It's always been this way. At least ever since, Jungkook finished his high school and decided that he wanted to do the complete opposite of what his father desired for him. Ever since then, their relationship had been a little awkward but the awkwardness turned into bitterness when Mr Jeon would always compare Jungkook to his older brother.

He'd criticise Jungkook and his job multiple times even in front of guests and just like that one day, a huge argument caused Jungkook to move out the next day to God knows where and up until today, I have no idea where he lives. Not that I'm interested, but yes, Mrs Jeon worried everyday and that'd be surprising to hear but Mr Jeon was worried too and when I'd visit them, they'd ask me if I heard from him.

I'm not even friends with Jungkook so obviously he'd never reach out to me or tell me his stuffs. We don't even get along. A few weeks later, Jungkook called his mother and informed her that he won't come back home again and it took a lot of persuading from Mrs Jeon to have him back at least some days to have dinner or family time.

Even then, we'd never see Mr Jeon when Jungkook is around and I guess we are all used to it but even if Jungkook and his father are on bad terms, he never stops asking about his dad.

Mrs Jeon and I were fully involved in conversations while Jungkook was completely silent.

"What do you say Jungkook?"

"Huh?" He looked up from his plate to his mother. " About what?"

"Taking Y/N to the doctor tomorrow, she has an appointment. You aren't listening to me, are you?"

"Why would I take her?"

"That was so rude!"Mrs Jeon stated in disbelief.

" I meant she wouldn't want me to take her so why would I?"

" You can offer to help atleast?"

" It depends on the time. I'm meeting a potential client at eleven or something."

"Fair enough. Y/N's appointment is at half past nine. You can surely drop her."

Jungkook nodded completely uninterested.

"I can go by myself if you-"

"I said I'll take you."Jungkook interrupted me.

Wow.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"You can't be serious." I exclaimed as I walked out.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"You're going to drop me at the doc's on this?" I said as I pointed to the bike.

"Why? What is wrong with THIS?"

Oh. This must be a joke.

"I'm not going on this with you."

"Very good then. I'm going to drive myself home, so I can have some time all to myself before my meeting." He smiled as he put on his helmet.

"Great! Bye-"

"What's going on here?" Mrs Jeon asked as she walked towards us.

"Y/N said she doesn't want to go with me anymore so I'm leaving."Jungkook replied.

" Y/N? What's wrong? Did Jungkook do something?"

" Mom! Why would-"

" No! I uh I'm scared of bikes." I stated.

" Ahh! Jungkook, you should have brought your car. "

" Oh I didn't know that princess has specific choices in transport, otherwise I'd bring a limo."He said sarcastically.

" Jungkook. "Mrs Jeon scolded before averting her eyes to me." Y/N! I'll call a cab for you then-"

" No uh no, it's okay, I'm getting late, I'll umm go with Jungkook. Can I have the helmet?" I asked Jungkook.

I took the helmet roughly from his hand and put it on.

" Call me when you're done there, okay?" Mrs Jeon said with a kind smile.

I nodded smilingly.

" Hop on already, we are going to be late. "

I rolled my eyes at him and got on the bike, putting my hands on his shoulders since I wasn't sure where to put them.

" Around my waist. "He muttered.

I hummed questionably.

" Put your hands around my waist, Y/N. "He repeated.

" You can actually say that in a better and kind tone, Kookie." Mrs Jeon scolded.

" Sorry, Mom. " He replied totally unapologetic.

I put my hands around his waist, not wanting to argue with him in front of his mother.

" Come home for dinner tonight." Mrs Jeon told Jungkook.

"I'll skip, I'm going out with friends tonight. Some other day, Mom. Besides, I guess Dad will like it a few dinners without me."

Mrs Jeon's expression changed into a sad one but then she redeemed herself and placed a peck on Jungkook's forehead.

" Call me tomorrow then."

Jungkook hummed in response.

************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Here is the first chapter! I hope you like it💜🥺

I'm currently writing the next chapters and since it's a new trope that I'm trying, I'm a little worried😂😭
But I hope you enjoy this chapter😭💜

Btw, did you hear about the typhoon in South Korea? Oh I hope everyone stay safe💜🥺

Please read, share and vote 🌟

Thank you💜🥺