🍂 Chapter 4

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I woke up pretty late and as soon as I opened my eyes, I scanned my surroundings just to be sure that I am actually in my home and not anywhere else.

God! I shouldn't have drink that much. I saw some pills and a bottle of water already kept on the nightstand.

Jungkook.

Wait- didn't I pass out on the couch. I don't remember coming to my room last night. Did he-

After a nice hot shower that I needed badly, I head to the kitchen only to see a paper settled under a glass on the table.

' Made soup, it's in the oven, just heat it.
Did your dishes too, you're welcome :)
Try to not get too drunk next time.'

So he made me soup too. I am definitely not drinking next time or maybe I should just stop going to clubs, yes,specially the clubs that Jungkook goes to.

I checked the soup and it's still warm. Wait- so this was made just a while ago. Does that mean he spent the night here?

🍂🍂🍂🍂

I made a little visit to the library and this little visit turned to me coming out of the library with four books and I just bought some last weeks. Ugh! You can't blame me. Books are my love.

I sat in the coffee shop and waited for my oreo milkshake when suddenly a familiar face caught my attention.

Why is he everywhere.

His eyes found mine and he smirked walking towards me.

Not that I like him but damn that smirk is sexy.

" I suppose you aren't thaaat hungover." He said as he take a seat in front me.

" And I suppose you could have just ignored me just now instead of walking here."

"Oh I cannot ignore you. Never." He chuckles. " You just catch my attention,everytime."

"Bullshit." I muttered. "Why are you just-just everywhere I go."

"Well, I could say the same thing."

" I've got a job. I don't have time to stalk you,Jeon." I stated.

"And you think I don't?" He said before adding. " I work too but sorry if I don't work like you."

" What does that even mean?"

"Well you think I have all the time doing whatever because I don't have a permanent job with perfect office hours like you." He spat.

"Didn't say that. I meant-"

" Your oreo milkshake,Ma'am." The waitress interrupted.

"Thank you." I waited until the waitress gets away from us and then said. " Listen. If you think I'm looking down on you,that's all in your head. You can do whatever you want, work wherever and however you want for all I care. This is your life so you decide for yourself. As for me, I appreciate my job and my life this way,sorry if this doesn't match yours."