🍂 Chapter 2

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

We reached the clinic on time and as I got off the bike, I muttered a little 'thanks' to Jungkook to which he nodded and I headed straight inside without a second glance at him.

"Your name please?" The receptionist asked.

"Y/N" I replied and she searched for my name.

"Dr Kim is waiting for you." she said kindly.

"Ahh hello hello, Miss Y/N! Please, have a seat!Long time!" Dr Kim said as soon as he saw me.

"Hello! Indeed! A very long time!" I smiled as I took a seat opposite of him.

"Can I have your reports, please?"

I handed him my general blood tests and urine tests reports.

"Ahh! Last time you came to visit was two years ago?" I nodded. "The tests are fine, but you lack iron."

"Yeah? I guess this is why I feel tired too much. Ugh!"

"I'll prescribe you some pills."

I walked out with my prescription and called Mrs Jeon to tell her that everything went well.

As I walked out, I was surprised to see Jungkook still waiting.

"You didn't leave?" I asked.

"Let's go, I'll drop you home then head to my meeting."

"Huh? You don't have to-"

"Can you just hurry up? I'm going to be late if you'll keep standing here to argue with me." He said irritatedly.

"If you're getting late then you should probably just get going."

He stared at me for a few seconds before letting out a sigh.

"Let's just go." He ordered.

"I can-"

"Please. I don't want my mom to call me and get mad at me as to why I didn't drop you after. So, for mom, can we just leave?"

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Thank you." I said as I handed him his helmet.

He hummed and I walked away towards my house. As soon as I closed the door, I hear the sound of his bike.

So he waited until I got inside?

I shake my head and plop myself on my couch and just then I realise that I forgot about the medicines. I groaned as I grabbed my bag and head out. I might as well have my lunch out since I'm super hungry.

After leaving the pharmacy, I went to the famous burger and fries place  and ordered the same that I usually have.

I sat down by the window and took a sip of my drink. Everyone looks busy even on a Saturday! I watch as couples passed by, holding hands and laughing with each other.

Why are there so many couples today? Ugh!

I mentally groaned. Suddenly, something or rather someone caught my attention.

Jungkook?

I watch as he offers to shake hands with a woman.. The woman laughs and hugs him instead.

I shouldn't be watching them. Nope. I have no reason to.

Yet, I can't seem to divert my eyes anywhere else. The woman smiles as she pats Jungkook's arm and walks away.

This is the client that Jungkook had to meet?!

Jungkook waves his hand at the woman before walking towards his car. I watch as he drives away from my view.

Why can't he be this kind and smile the same way to-

My thoughts are interrupted as my phone rings.

"Yes, Jimin?"

"Yes Jimin? It's Hello Jimin? How are you? Sorry, I didn't reply to your texts last night and yes I'm coming to the club with you tonight."

"Yeah that.. And what club?"

"We made plans, me and the other colleagues that WE work with. We need to socialise pleaase, so we planned to go the club tonight.. If only you'd actually pay attention to my messages last night, Y/N!!"

"Ugh I'm not coming. I don't even have any other friends at work except you. It'd be weird to-"

"Uh uh no. I'm not going to hear any of your excuses. You don't have to worry because I'll be there, and if at any moment you'd want to leave, I promise we'll leave together..."

"I don't know, Jim.. Let's just-"

"No no no-"

"Okay okay. But please, let's not stay too long hmm?"

"Let's just go the club first of alll! I'll pick you up tonight. Be ready by eight."

"Okay! See yaa!!"

"Laterss!" He said before hanging up.

I guess I'm going to the club tonight then.

************************************