🍂 Chapter 29

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"I feel bad!" I said as I pouted.

"I know, baby." Jungkook replied.

" Everytime she asks if I'm seeing someone, I just tell her we're actually trying to see if it'll work out, and then I tell her I'm in a rush and so on, so she wouldn't ask anything else, and I won't have to lie to her."

"You don't have to lie to her, Y/N!"

"But..but you didn't tell her yourself."

"Because I thought you wouldn't want to tell her about us." He said. "You want me to tell her?"

"If you want to." I shrugged. "I'm not forcing you-"

"Y/N, I want to tell the world that we are together. Since the moment we started dating, I've been wanting to tell everyone including my family, but since you wanted to take it slow, I was scared you'd panic if I do." He admitted.

He is right! I would have panicked if he just told his parents and I had to face it suddenly. It would have really made me freak out.

"I'm going to have dinner with my parents tomorrow, I'll tell them."

"I just, it's not that I'm putting a pressure on you, but everytime your mom asks and we we are super close, I literally tell her everything that's why-"

"Love.." he cuts me off. " You don't have to explain a thing about it. It's normal for you to feel bad about it since you love Mom so much and hurting her would hurt you and I don't want you to get hurt neither my mom."

"I thought.. when you didn't tell your mom, I thought you ugh what was I even thinking, we should have told them from the start." I said sadly.

"It's fine. We can still do it now, right? Besides, mom will understand us. Trust me."

I nodded.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

It's been two months since we started dating and sometimes I look at Jungkook and I'm truly grateful for how much he has. It's not easy, specially not when I overthink about every little thing that happens between us or around us, yet, he still is here taking care of me, being patient with me.

"Hello? Stop daydreaming, will you?" Jimin interrupted.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not daydreaming, shut up."

"Whatever, just focus girl. Finish those paper work before we go, please."

"I'm almost done with it."

As soon as we finished work, Jimin and I went for dinner at a nearby restaurant.

"Amazing. I tell you, the food always smells so good here." He said as he took pictures of the food.

"Okay, enough pictures, I'm starving."

"So, Jungkook will tell his mom about you guys dating."

I nodded.