🍂 Chapter 5

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"Seriously, Y/N, you should probably go and date, exploooooree.." Jimin says as we sat down in the cafetaria for lunch.

"Date who?"

"Someone."

"Pfft! There isn't anyone yet. Besides, every man seems so-"

"So not my type,right. How about Jungkook?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"First if all, stop doing that, you look weird. Second of all, Jungkook? Seriously? We don't stand each other."

"Well,it surely doesn't seem like it."

"We don't get along,Jimin.Besides, have you seen him?"

"Exactly my point."

"Stop interrupting me." I said as I threw my tissue paper at him." He is just so different, complete opposite of me, for all I know he could be dating a new girl everyday."

"What if he is interested in you?" Jimin asked.

"Well,I'm not,so nope." I said as I take a sip of my Sprite.

"In that case, you should just say yes to Nate."

"Who?"

"Nate,the guy from the finance department? Don't tell me that you didn't know he has a crush on you."

I surely have this confused expression on my face.

"GURL? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT."

"Shhh.. except me I guess.."

"What do you think of him?"

Nate was tall, handsome and super smart. He joined a year before me. Not that I never noticed him, he was charming and had a really good reputation. Everyone knew him here,even employees from other departments. He was good at what he does, and has been an examplary employee in the company for so long. It's hard not to notice him.

"He is nice. I mean everyone loves him here." I shrugged.

" So, umm.."

"Spit it out, Jimin." I gave him a serious look.

" I heard he is planning to ask you out."

I choked.

"I mean he's been asking around indirectly whether you were dating someone, I'm pretty sure he'll ask you out soon."

"How do you know that?"

"Y/N, I socialise a lot. So, people told me. But that is not the issue here. Tell me would you say yes?" He asked.

"I don't know. He is a good guy, so maybe.. There is nothing wrong with trying to get to know each other better, right?"

"True... and he could be the one. He is exactly your type too."

I hummed.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Sorry-oh" The man I bumped into said.

"Oh uh it's okay.." I smiled back.

"You look a little tired." Nate said.

" Yeah.. Lots of paperwork. I just want to go home."

"Me too!" He chuckled. "So, are you free after work?"

"Depends.. why?"

"I uh, do you- maybe we could grab coffee hmm?"

"Yeah, sure.. so uh I'll see you after work?"

" Yes, I'll wait for you at the entrance."

I nodded and head straight to my office with a thumping heart.

Nate and I had a nice time together. We talked a lot and realised that we somehow shared so much in common. He was really friendly and that made me comfortable.

Nate insisted to drop me home but I refused politely and so he walked with me to the bus stop and waited till I get on the bus.

"You've got to be kidding me." Jungkook said as soon as he saw me.

"Mutual feelings." I said faking a smile.

"Atleast we agree on something." He said as he cleaned his bike.

"The bike is already clean."

"Naa, gotta remove your germs."

"Excuse me?"

God! I want to strangle him. He can never behave as a decent human being. Yet, he looks so fine and the man is just cleaning his bike. He is all sweaty, and his tattooed arm all out, damn-

"Can you stop staring at me?" He asked.

" I wasn't- never mind."

I rushed towards my house and shut the door loud enough, I'm sure the neighbours heard.

I should ignore him.. I can't find someone I strongly dislike,attractive. I can't be ogling someone I'm supposed to hate.

I think I'm going crazy...

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's not much but I wanted to update..I'm so busy that I barely got time for myself, so I apologise for making you wait so long.

I hope you like this little update. I'll try to write soon and update more for you..

Thank you for reading😭❤️

Don't forget to vote🌟

Thank you again for being so patient, I purple you😭💜

See you soon...