🍂 Chapter 23

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"I feel sick." Jimin says as I grab my stuffs and walk to the door.

"Serves you right for drowning yourself in alcohol last night."

"You're being mean." Jimin pouted as I turned to face him.

"Will you be okay?" I asked.

"I will, you go and check on Jungkook and his family." He smiled.

"Sure?"

"I'm fine," he laughed. "Just go and update me okay?"

I nodded and gave him a hug before leaving.

I reached the hospital a few minutes later and Jungkook was waiting for me at the reception.

He looked so tired, yet I couldn't really read him well but I did know that there is so much going inside his head.

As soon as Mrs Jeon saw me, she burst into tears again and I engulf her in a hug, patting her back.

"He is so sick." She said. "He had an attack and I, I don't-"

She struggled to form her sentences. Jungkook wasn't even looking at me, he was staring at the empty space while his brother was pacing around, checking on his dad from time to time.

The doctor informed us that they need to keep Mr Jeon here for observation for a few days.

"I think, umm, I'll go home and then come back, you should come with me, you've been here all night." I told Mrs Jeon.

"No, I can't-"

"Please, let's go home, you rest for a few hours, your sons are here in the meantime and then you can come back later. I know it's hard to leave but it's important you eat yourself and keep yourself strong, if not for yourself then for your husband." I added.

"Y/N is right, Mom. You can come back in the evening. We are here to take care of him." Jungkook's brother, Jeonghan said.

After a few more minutes of trying to persuade her, Mrs Jeon finally agreed and came back home with me. I cooked her lunch and made sure she ate. I stayed with her until she fell asleep in her room, and then left to freshen up at my place.

After a hot shower, I grabbed the meal that I packed for Jungkook and left again for the hospital.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"What did the doctor say?" I sit next to Jungkook as the doctor walked away.

"You're here." He said.

"I am."

"Why? You could have slept for a few hours too-"

"I'm okay! I wanted to be there for you! Here!" I gave him the lunch I packed for him. "Jeonghan will pick your mom later, right?"

"Yes!"

"You should go home later when they come."

"No, I want to stay." He insisted.