🍂 Chapter 13

< °°JUNGKOOK's P. O.V°° >

It's been long enough since Y/N excused herself to go to the washroom. Long enough to make me worried.

I spend a few more minutes looking from the big fancy clock in the restaurant to the hallway leading to the restrooms.

Where is she?

Unable to wait anymore, I get up from my seat and head to the restrooms.

I won't be able to get inside the women's washrooms though.

"Uhh excuse me?" I call the waitress. " Hi uh could you please help me, my friend, she's been inside for so long, I'm worried whether she is alright, can you please check up on her for me?"

"Sure, Sir!" She said before going inside.

After a few minutes, she came out, with a forced smile.

"She is inside, but I think she isn't feeling well, she refused to get out, and by her voice, I think she is crying, Sir!"

"Crying? Can you please ask her to come out, tell her that I'm out waiting for her here!"

"I told her, but she just-"

I muttered a quick 'okay' before bursting in the restrooms.

"Y/N?" I called out.

"Jungkook?" Her voice shaking."Oh God, what are you doing here?"

"I was worried, you've been in here for so long, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'll be out in a moment, just go, please!"

"Why are you crying?"

"Jungkook!"

"Y/N talk to me. Tell me what is it?" I said as I leaned my forehead on the door.

"I had a really long day."

"Okay, and?"

"And it was a bad day, a bad and long day."

I hummed.

"And Nate cancelled on me again." She sobs. " And then I had my period just when we got here."

"Do you have pads?" I ask her.

"I do."

"Then,is your dress stained?"

"No."

"Then what is the problem?"

"I'm exhausted, and all this is annoying me and making my day worse than it already is, I want to- sorry I'm such a mess."

"It's okay, just come out for a sec."

"No, I look like shit right now."

"Just come out, please."

She doesn't say anything more and I wait for a few seconds until she finally opens the door and steps out.

"Wow, you really look like shit." I joked.

"Shut up, Jungkook!"

"Come here!" I said and she steps closer.

I engulfed her in my arms and she froze. After a few seconds, I hear her quiet sobs, her head buried in my chest.

" This is embarassing." She says in between her sobs.

"It's not."

"You shouldn't be here."

"I'll leave with you."

" I don't want to eat here. I want to go home."

"You should eat though."

"Not here. I'm sure the entire staff unit knows that I'm crying in here by now." She added.

"Who cares?"

" They'll look at me weirdly."

"Don't look at them, focus on me instead."

"Jungkook!" She whines.

Y/N pulls away from the hug and I wipe her tears off her face. As cute as she looks right now, it hurts to see her crying.

"Let's get you home, hmm?"

"I'd love that." She replied

As soon as I got out, I apologised to the waitress for going inside the women's restrooms and waited for Y/N as she wanted a few seconds to herself.

"Let's go." She said as she steps out of the restroom.

As we walked out of the restaurant, I kept wondering just how bad her day had been. I know she's been having hectic days at the office and on top of that her stupid face boyfriend.

Should I ask her?

It's not the right time though, she just had a breakdown, I should just wait until she feels a little better.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I didn't plan for any JK's pov as I said but thought I could do one.

Here, a new chapter, I hope you like it, and thank you, for always being patient.🥺

It's the start of a new year, make sure to take care of yourself, make yourself your first priority, let go of those toxic relationships, appreciate your little efforts, congratulate yourself for your little achievements, be real to yourself and to others, accept yourself and let people accept you the way you are💜

I purple you💜

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to share and vote🌟

See you soon!