🍂 Chapter 18

< °°JUNGKOOK's P. O.V°° >

I was reviewing today's shoot in my hotel room. The last few days have been really hectic, I barely had time to sleep since I had to set a few appointments with a few potential clients and I planned a photoshoot for a non-profitable organisation which is currently doing a campaign for cancer awareness.

Today, however took away my tiredness. Meeting those little kids who were so excited about the shoot made me forget my exhausted self.

It was so hard to choose a few out of all these perfect pictures. The kids were so natural.

It was already late so after saving the remaining pictures in a separate folder, I decided to just get a few hours of sleep so that I could wake up early and drop the pictures with the member.

Just as I was about to fall into deep sleep, my phone rang and I just picked it up without looking at the name.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Jungkook?" Her voice said it all. She's been crying.

"Y/N! What's wrong?" I asked.

She only cried on the phone for a long time and I listened to her, I did not want to interrupt her or stop her so I stayed on the call silently, allowing her to let out.

"You okay, now?" I asked as she stopped crying.

She hummed.

"Will you tell me what's wrong?"

"I broke up with Nate." I remained silent urging her to continue. "He-he cheated, I don't- I left."

"Where are you now?"

"In a hotel, I just-just checked in."

"How many days are you going to stay there?"

"Three more days, I'm- I will just stay, I'm tired, Jungkook."

I can't deny but hearing her voice, listening to her breaking down, hurt me. All I wanted was to be there, physically, with her, maybe I could comfort her better or just see her state and just be there for her.

"Which hotel are you in?" I asked her and wrote the name down as she answered.

I didn't hang up until I heard soft snores which was probably an hour or something later. I didn't want to force her to tell me what happened in details either because she needs to process it all herself, let it all out and then only she'll be able to talk, besides she wasn't really in a state to talk.

I eventually fell asleep a few minutes later but woke up just 3 hours later and I decided to just fly to Paris to meet Y/N there.

Honestly, I'm a little worried, now that she is alone, I don't want her to ruin herself by staying in the room and crying all day and all night. She is someone I know for a very long time, and someone I care about, I can't leave her to herself, specially not when she called me. She must have panicked.

I know she is scared and she has the fear of abandonment and I know that at this time, she must be overthinking everything and might as well blame herself for how things turn out. I just want to be there for her.

With my boarding pass in my hand, and my bag in the other, I walked to the gate. I hope my sudden arrival doesn't make it worse but makes her feel better.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

My next semester just started ahghhhh:')

Anyways, I saw Jimin's post on insta, thought he was crying so I teared up, then the chicken appears, THIS MAN IS SO UNSERIOUS! I LOVE HIM😭😂❤️

So, here's another chapter, a short one, but I hope you'll like it!🥹

AND JUNGKOOK'S LIVE THE OTHER DAY😭 PLEASE I'M GLAD I DIDN'T MISS IT😭 I love him🥺

Don't forget to share and vote🌟

See you soon💜