🍂 Chapter 25

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I've  heard that waking up the morning in a stranger's bed, having a real bad headache from hangover and trying to recall everything that went on the night before with the stranger sleeping next you is the most awkward feeling.

I beg to differ though, cause waking up in the morning after, next to someone you have been close enough to, after you  both ate each other's face the night before without even talking about what that was, is probably the worst one.

I slid out of the bed, tip-toeing, trying not to wake Jungkook up, and head to the bathroom.

Okay. I can do this. I was talking to myself in the kitchen, while making my morning tea when I hear the steps.

"Morning." Jungkook said in a hoarse voice.

Fuck. I can't do this.

"Hi!" I said, my voice barely coming out.

Oh for God's sake. Why is this so hard? Why did I kiss him last night? Technically, he was the one who initiated it and I just gave in.

Oh no. Does he think it's a mistake? Maybe it was. Yes, it was.

"Where are you lost?" He asked as he sat on the chair, in front of me. "Can I have one?"

I nodded unable to formulate any words and he took one of my cheese sandwiches.

"It's nice." He said.

Why is he normal? That's a good thing, right.

Oh maybe he wants to forget about it-

"Penny for your thoughts."

"Umm, I-"

"Ahh, are you thinking about last night? Yeah so that, I wanted to say that it-"

" A mistake. Yes, it was a mistake and we should just uh forget it happened. It just um the moment was I don't know what I was thinking, like why we- never mind we should just forget that mistake."

Jungkook gave me a serious look.

"We should-"

" It wasn't." He said, cutting me off.

"What?"

" It wasn't a mistake." He sounded upset. "You have no idea how I-"

His phone rang, interrupting us.

"Hello! Yeah, okay, yes, I'll be there." He hanged up and sighed. "I need to go see my dad, he woke up."

"I'll come with you." He nodded and as I tried to walk out, he added." We are going to talk about last night, later."

Oh God.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

There were so many reasons for why I was stressing right now.

First, I kissed Jungkook last night and apparently we still need to talk about it. Secondly, Jungkook was with his father right now while I thought I should give them some time alone after meeting his dad.