🍂Chapter 30

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"Faster!"

"I can't."

"Come on, you can do it!"

"I can't."

"Just one more. Give me one more!"

I whined but proceeded to follow him as he ran once more around the track. Tell me why did I agree to meet him this early in the morning, again?

Right. Because he is my boyfriend and I thought him calling me over this early meant that he wanted to spend more time with me as he misses me and not to make me run a marathon.

I stopped on the track and pant. God, I can't do this anymore. As if he heard that I stopped, he turned and ran back to where I sat,trying to catch my breath.

"We didn't even reach half of the track." He said as he smiled down at me.

"I can't." I said breathlessly. "You go and run the track as many times as you want, I can't go on anymore. We already did like what ten rounds?"

"Six." He corrected.

"Right, I beat my own record."

"What?" He said letting out a little chuckle.

"Normally, I would have done half of this track, you made me do 6. It's enough for today!"

He laughed and sat down besides me.

"So, the sun is up."

"Exactly."

"Let's go home."

"Oh thank God." I said cheerfully making him laugh.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he flips the omelette.

"Just about how you made me do marathons early in the morning when I should have been sleeping in my bed." I rolled my eyes.

I lied. My mind was stuck on Jungkook confessing to his parents about us tonight. It made me worried and I wanted to talk about it with Jungkook, but I don't know how.

What if he takes it-

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.. yes, is it done? I'm starving." I pouted.

"Almost, baby!" He smiled.

I watch as he cuts the fruits and put them into a bowl. Oh to have a talented boyfriend!

"So will you tell me what's that face now?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I looked at him, totally confused. "What do you mean?"

"You can't lie. So why do you even try?" He said as he dropped his fork on his plate.

Uh oh. Okay. So we are actually about to have this conversation.

"Yes we are."

"You heard that?"

"Your thoughts are too loud." He smiled. "Now tell me what's wrong and why are you like this?"