🍂 Chapter 8

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

As soon as Nate dropped me home, I jumped in the shower not before mentally thanking God that Jungkook wasn't out in my neighbour's yard tonight.

He'd probably mock me or just make a joke at how my boyfriend cancelled our date for his friends. Not that I'd tell him but that guy is so smart he'd know something is up as soon as he'd see my face.

I got out of the shower and heard a car door slammed hard. I threw my towel on the chair and peeked through the window, a car, an expensive car is definitely out parked there on the other side of the road, but no one is to be seen around.

I should probably just go watch something then go to bed, my mood is off anyways.

I've been here for hours in my room, binge watching this new Netflix show. Nate didn't text me yet, and it's pretty late, not that I'm waiting for him to do so, but the least he could do is inform me when he is home so I know he is safe.

I'm just overthinking, I guess. He probably is still with his friends or if he is home, he could be already sleeping.

"NO. BECAUSE EVERYTIME YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT I'M WORTHLESS. I CAN'T DO SHIT ON MY OWN."

Was that Jungkook? I jump out of my bed, and get straight out to see what's going on as I hear Mrs Jeon's voice after Jungkook's.

" Jungkook, please just come back inside. We can just talk it out okay-"

"No we can't. I can't. This is why I refused to come back here,mom. This is exactly why. He treats me like I'm that worthless son, if he didn't want me back here what am I even doing here,mom?"

"Kookie-"

"I'm done here, mom." His eyes on me as I walk to Mrs Jeon to hold her." Call me when Dad accepts the fact that even if I didn't choose his path, I created my identity all on my own without him and I'm handling it perfectly."

With that he leaves his parents and me behind as he walks towards his car.

Mrs Jeon cries while her husband stands next to her.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

I

woke up earlier this morning and it might be because I'm kinda worried about Mrs Jeon. It's been three days since the night Jungkook left angrily and he hasn't called his mom yet.

His mom called but it just went to voicemail. Last night, Jungkook sent her a text though, informing that he is fine and to take care of herself.

Still, sometimes a text is not enough. Although, I understand Jungkook, the tension between him and his father and the arguments, sometimes you just need time away from everything, but it isn't fair to Mrs Jeon.

In between all of this, a son is distancing himself from his family, but again Jungkook is not really the one to blamed.

After having breakfast with Mrs Jeon this morning, I decided to call Nate on my way to work to tell him that I'll wait for him after work, since I wouldn't have time to see him at lunch.

"How's my beautiful bestie?" Jimin asked as he hugged me.

" Not so fine, working on this project is exhausting." I sighed.

"Relatable. I've had nightmares that we didn't complete the project, and so the boss fired us. Seriously, I'm stressed." He said making me laugh. " So, I heard Mr Stupid face boyfriend is taking you out tonight."

"Yeah, we'll just have dinner together and then home."

"Boringgggg~"

"Shut up,Jimin."

"Seriously Mr Stupid face is so boring, I know he is handsome but damn bestie we need some action, he is been fillimg you with these stupid boring dates or either he just leaves you in the middle of your date."

"That was one time and stop calling him that."

"Seriously though, I wish your boyfriend was someone more like Jungkook?"

"The last I checked you pretty much told me to try with Nate."

"Yeah? I told you to try, not to stick to him even if he is so boring, stupid and-"

"Oh My God. Jimin, why do you hate him so much."

"Who said that? I don't hate him, nope, I just strongly dislike him after what he did last time to you."

" He said he'll make it up to me and it's just one time." I replied

"Yeah? If he can do it once, I doubt he wouldn't do it again."

" We can atleast give him a chance, right?"

"Only for you. But the next time he does this, you walk away. Understood?" Jimin asked.

I nodded.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here you go! I'll try to update again this week if I can, but thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Exams are killing me, rn.

I hope you like this chapter💜

See you soon...
Don't forget to share and vote🌟