🍂 Chapter 12

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

It's probably the most tiring day of my life. I had to attend a meeting in the morning with some foreign clients and then come and represent the company here in Jungkook's studio.

It's already five in the evening and these heels, they are killing me.

"Just sit down on this chair, Y/N."

"When will we be done with this?"

"A few more minutes, just sit down." Jungkook ordered.

What had to be a few more minutes turned into an hour, and I wanted to just throw me somewhere of how tired I feel. It must have been work, it exhausts me so much, specially with these hectic schedule.

" We're done." Jungkook said pulling me out of my thoughts.

I scanned the studio and everyone was just tidying up and getting ready to leave. I pulled out my phone from my bag and called Nate.

"Hey, are you coming?" I asked.

" Hi, I'm so sorry, I'm caught up, but I got some good news, I'll meet you tomorrow? Is that okay?" Nate said.

" Aren't we supposed to meet your friends for dinner tonight?"

"I know, I know, but I'm so sorry, it's just, everything just happened suddenly, and I'm just, hey listen, let's meet after work tomorrow and I'll tell you everything,okay, I gotta go now!"

"Nate, everytime you just-"

"I know I know, I'm so sorry,really, let's meet up tomorrow, don't be mad, I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

I hummed and he apologised again before hanging up.

"Do you need a ride?" Jungkook asked as he packed his stuffs in his bag.

"Thank you but no, I'll just go by myself."

"Do you have any other pair of shoes or flats?"

"Huh? No, why?"

"Because you look tired and those heels look like they are killing you. I'll drop you home, or you'll have to walk in these."

"I'm fine, really-"

"No, you aren't, and I can see that. Just let me help you this once."

I didn't argue anymore because I was already so tired of just everything. On top of that, Nate had to cancel on me again without clearly explaining himself.

It's just a bad day!

" You said you'll drop me home." I said as Jungkook takes the opposite direction.

"I will, but first let's just have dinner, I'm starving."

"But, ugh fine."

"Oh isn't it lovely?"

"What?" I asked.

"You just agreeing to everything." He said as he chuckled.

"Just when I thought you were nice." I rolled my eyes.

We got to the restaurant and the moment we stepped in, I feel like I rushed to the bathroom after telling Jungkook to find us a seat and excused myself.

Does it really have to be today?

This day can't get any worse.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

FIRST OF ALL, Thank you so much for 2K+. Thank you for appreciating this little fanfic. It really means a lot💜

This year brought many surprises, good ones and bad ones. However, I learned, this year life taught me a lot of things, that I'm grateful of.

I'm also grateful to the people who read and helped my first fanfiction to reach 135k, it's really unbelievable.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who made this year a little better for me.

Here, a chapter for you guys💜

Some people are asking for a Jungkook's pov. I didn't plan any Jungkook's pov for this fanfic, but I'll try to include his pov in the next coming chapters IF I can💜

Thank you once again, I purple you!

Don't forget to share and vote🌟

With that, it's a wrap, YOU DID REALLY WELL, AND IF NOTHING, YOU PUSHED THROUGH AND SURVIVED THINGS YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE AND I'M PROUD OF YOU FOR THAT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU💜🥰

SEE YOU SOON!!