🍂 Chapter 6

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"But the struggles were real. I mean imagine being in a group of five where none of the rest of the four knew anything about the quiz." Nate said as he cut his steak.

"Who even made that team?"

" I have no idea, but no one else knew any of the questions. At the end,it looked like I was doing all the work, which by the way was actually the case."

I listened to Nate telling me more of his high school stories as we ate dinner. It's our third date, and I'm not gonna lie but we get along so well. Besides, Nate has been nothing but nice to me and I liked it, I liked the dates, I liked how he fit my type, I liked how we weren't rushing. I like him...

" So, uhm.. I was thinking.." Nate said,looking nervous as we walked to his car.

I hummed in question.

"I.. I like you,Y/N." Nate said making me stop on my track. "And I, I don't- uh would you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to..." I smiled at him.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked as I walked to my gate.

" None of your business." I said as I closed the gate.

"Now that's a unique name." He replied.

"Wha- you know what? It's no use talking you."

"But aren't you doing just that,sunshine?" He said faking a sweet tone.

"What is actually your problem,Jungkook? And why are you even here?"

" I didn't take you for someone as dumb as this. Am I not allowed to visit my mom?"

" Yeah.. but while doing that try not to show me your face."

" Oh that'd be hard."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Y/N!" Mrs Jeon's cheerful and sweet voice interrupted us. "I was just coming to your place, I made some kimchi fried rice! Here!"

"Thank youuu! It smells delicious!"

Mrs Jeon smiled before eyeing his son.

"I thought you were going home?" She asked.

"Yeah, but then I saw our sweet neighbour!" He answered pointing towards me.

Mrs Jeon looked from him to me.

"I knew you'd be late tonight, this is why I made dinner for you.." Mrs Jeon said and it made me feel bad that I didn't inform her about my date with Nate.

Whenever I'm late, Mrs Jeon would always cook dinner for me. She took care of me as if I was her own child.

"Oh Mom! Your sweet Y/N just came back from a date,I suppose she isn't really hungry."

"Hmm? A date?" Mrs Jeon asked. "Really,Y/N??"

"Oh uh yeah! I'm sorry, I should have informed you, but Nate, uhm my boyfriend, he umm we actually got off work and in trying to decide which restaurant should we opt for, I totally forgot about sending you a message. I'm so sorry.."

"Oh it's alright but I need to know all about this Nate. How come you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend now?" Mrs Jeon said.

Jungkook scoffed.

"I'll tell you everything, I promise. I'll go take a shower, then keep the kimchi fried rice in the fridge for tomorrow, and then come to your place."

" That sounds lovely! I'll go make some coffee for us!" Mrs Jeon said before rushing to the house.

"What?" I said in an annoyed tone to a staring Jungkook.

"Nothing. I hope your stupid face boyfriend knows what's he getting into."

"What does that even mean?" I asked back.

Just when he was about to reply to my question, his phone rang interrupting us, and I took it as a sign and walked to my house.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here's another update for you guys! I'm sure you are tired of seeing me apologising, but for real I'm sorry for not updating sooner.

I just got my time table for the end of semester exams and I'm kinda busy with revisions, and other stuffs. I will try to update when I can💜

Thank you so much for being patient😭 I know it's super annoying to keep waiting for an update but I'm trying😭💔

Also, I'm in love with The Astronaut by Jin😭💜 Seriously, I listened to the song about 15 times today😭

I just can't believe that "My First Love" has 40+k reads already. Please! I never thought this would even happen. So thank you so much for this, for everything. It really really means a lot!😭💜

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to share and vote🌟

I purple you💜

Stay safe and take care💜

See yaaaaa!