🍂 Chapter 19

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I was in my room, staring at the ceiling, with an empty mind. I should get up, change and maybe eat something.

It's been hours and I don't have the energy to do anything. It must be the tiredness from last night, with the events that happened and all.

Even with the lack of interest to even do anything, I, however, managed to get up from the bed and head to the bathroom.

After a good shower, I blow dried my hair and as I looked at the time it was already past lunch time.

Yeah, I skipped breakfast because I wasn't hungry. Actually, it feels like I'm numb. I walk to the phone and decided that I should probably order room service otherwise I'll be sick.

As I scanned the little menu card kept on the table, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ma'am. It's the reception, there is someone who is looking for you here."

At first, I thought it was Nate but that was pushed away as I knew he didn't know where I was and if it was him, I'd refuse to meet him anyways.

"Can you tell me who is it,please?" I asked.

"It's Mr Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh, uh I'm coming down, wait."

The receptionist mutters a little "okay" before hanging up and I quickly grabbed my key and rushed to the reception.

As soon as I stepped near the reception, I see Jungkook talking to the receptionist and it was like he knew I was there, he turns and gives me a small smile which warmed my heart.

At that moment, there I felt something unfamiliar. Did he come here for me? Was he worried? Was he that worried? He cares so much that he actually came here? For me?

My eyes welled up and I felt like I was about to burst in tears and I think Jungkook saw that because he left the reception and walked towards me and soon I was engulfed in his arms, my head buried in his chest.

I think I didn't really need his words because his hug was giving me the comfort that I've been seeking since last night.

"I'm here!" He whispered and that immediately made me conscious of where we were.

As I pulled away from him, I could see people's attention on us. Some were even smiling at us.

"Hey!" Jungkook said.

"Hey!" I replied back looking up at him.

"I just checked in here, let me take my keys, then we can talk, hmm?" He said, his arms still around me.

I nodded and walked with him, holding on his arm, to get his keys.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

" Did you eat?" Jungkook asked as soon as we entered his room.

"Not yet!" I said.

"Why?"

"I wasn't really hungry but I, uh I was about to order room service before I got the call that you are here." I said.

"Hmm, I'm hungry, should we go out and have something?" He asked.

"Okay."

I watched as he take his keys, grab his card and his phone as he heads out with me following behind him.

We were sitting and waiting for our orders as Jungkook sent a quick text to someone before he looked at me.

"It was Mom, she thought I was coming tomorrow so I told her I was with you." He explained.

"Did you-"

"No, no I didn't. I know you'll eventually tell her yourself when you get back so.."

I hummed.

"It's my first time in Paris." He stated.

"Mine too. I didn't know it'd turn out like that."

"It isn't over yet though. You still have some time here."

"Yeah, but I don't want to anymore."

"Because of a guy? I'd say you'll be dumber than him if you give him that much importance because he doesn't deserve it."

Our order number was called and Jungkook got up to pick our food, leaving me with that he just said.

"It looks so good." Jungkook said smilingly as he placed the food on the table.

He didn't even waste a second and was already unwrapping the burger while chewing a few fries. The scene made me smile.

"Why are you not eating?" He asked.

"Hmm, oh I am." I replied and put some fries in my mouth and unwrapped my sandwich.

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here you go! I'm sleepy🥲I'm writing this in class totally not paying attention🫠

I went to bed really late last night because I was busy watching BTS, then Seventeen, then BTS, then Seventeen🥲💔 Why am I like this🥲

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. I didn't review so please ignore the grammatical mistakes, I'll check it later.

Thank you for appreciating the story.

Don't forget to share and vote🌟