Chapter 22 - I Lied, I'm Still Gonna Update

'Thoughts'
"Speak"

~~~~~

"I'll call you... Zaicim."

"Zaicim? Interesting, what made you think of that name?" Zaicim asked as he finished packing up. "Dunno, just thought of it." You said while shrugging. Zaicim walked passed you to move the boulder out of the way. You squinted your eyes as the bright light blinded you and lit up the camp. When your eyes had adjusted to the bright light, you followed Zaicim outside. The breath of fresh air instead of the salty of humid air from Osial or the camp was refreshing. You probably didn't need Aether to carry your gun for you anymore, thanks to Zaicim, it was a lot smaller, lighter, and over all would be easier for you to handle. So, you lead Zaicim to loyue harbour where you would find Aether. Hopefully.

~~~~~

When you had entered the harbour, you caught the sight of a certain blonde and your attention was instantly changed to them. You ran for them through the people flooding the streets, and Zaicim instantly turned around and ran after you when he had noticed you running. You jumped onto some crates and then onto the roof. You were surprised when Zaicim followed you onto the roof as well, but changed your focus to the blonde who was about to exit the harbour by boat. Your eyes locked onto the golden and orange chess piece they held in their hand. "Time for a lil snack. I'll be right back, I have some business to do." Zaicim had no idea what you meant by that, but watched from the roof as you jumped down and followed the blonde.

You ran on top of a crate and then looked at the woman you had been following. Signora, who was holding the gnosis you wanted to eat. You jumped forward and snatched the gnosis into your mouth and instantly swallowed. "Wh- YOU!" She angrily turned around as you felt the tingly feeling again. You threw the gnosis and jumped onto a pile of crated to get away from her. She summoned an icicle in her palm and was about to throw it at you, but you shat on her before jumping down to meet back with Zaicim on the roof.

You both watched from up high as Signora and her agents scrambled around to find you. "Honestly, I'm not surprised." You grinned as you watched Signora yell at everyone around her with cat shit on her face and staining her hair. "Imagine she eats it on accident." You sat down and continued to watch. "She'd kill you." He said while taking out a kamera to commemorate this moment and use this as blackmail in the future. You had no idea what you taught him back in khaenriah but it fucking payed off. "Not before I do it first." He laughed as he sat back up. "We should look for Aether now. He probably thinks you're dead." You nodded as you as the search for Aether began.

~~~~~

"There they are, it seems the rite of parting had just finished." Zaicim said as he looked around yujing terrace and gestured to the depressed looking Aether. "HEY BITCH, I LIVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MY PRESENCE A BOTHER TO ALL AROUND ME!" You said as you ran up to Aether. "Huh? What- FLUFFY?!" Paimon said as she turned around to look at you. "Aaagh! It's a ghost! Fluffy has come to continue to haunt us! Aether, protect Paimon!" Paimon said as she hid behind Aether. "Paimon that's... That's Fluffy! They're alive!" Aether kneeled down as you jumped into his lap and he started petting you. "HOW THE HECK DID THEY SURVIVE THAT!?" Paimon exclaimed as she looked at you. "I don't know, but at least they are alive." Aether said as he hugged you.

They all looked up as Zaicim cleared his throat. "Albeo? What are you doing all the way in liyue?" Aether asked as he stood up. "Sorry, but I'm not Albedo. My name is Zaicim." He explained. "Zaicim? But you look exactly like Albedo." Paimon said as she floated around him. "Well, it's just a coincidence. I'm sure that there are people out there who have seen others that look exactly like them despite being completely unrelated." Zaicim said as you began grooming. "Well, what do you need?" Aether asked as Paimon stopped circling around Zaicim so much. "Well, I was the one who saved y/n." He said as he gestured to you. "Y/n? Sorry, but Paimon named them Fluffy." You looked up at her to give her the middle finger as she gasped at you. "Um, Fluffy, do you like the name y/n better than Fluffy?" Aether asked. Paimon looked at you with a look of betrayal when you nodded.