Chapter 36 - We Do A Little Trolling Here

'Thought'
"Speak"

~~~~~~~~~

You had left the grand narukami shrine and disembarked on your journey to shakkei pavillion. Usually, you would give no more than two fucks about any situation you were in and would just go with the flow, but today was different. You had forgotten Zaicim, the NNBs, your precious gun and every memory you made during this long journey of yours in teyvat. It was a journey that lasted several months already, you made bonds, friends, enemies, all sorts of fun mischief that the government and society would absolutely not have allowed you to get away with back on Earth. And you forgot all of that within seconds. Yeah, it was only for a moment, but the fact that it was so easy for you to just forget something so memorable just like that... No, for someone, something to make your forget just like that was what truly scared you. What if you forgot all of those times you almost started a forest fire with Zaicim? The time you killed a regisvine with the NNBs. Hell, the moment you and Zaicim made the NNBs!

Whatever this, Hjarta bitch is, you were going to make sure they would pay for messing around in your head. Your intrusive thoughts were reserved for you, Zaicim, and the NNBs alone. Zaicim was the one who made the plan to get to the Shakkei Pavillion. Boats were being closely monitored, so it would be hard to sneak one across to the other islands. Zaicim, the ever clever and loveable bastard, came up with the idea to sneak onto one of the ships that was going to transport supplies and materials for the war over to the kujou encampment. From there, you would be able to find their way to the Shakkei Pavillion using the map Yae Miko provided you with. Now, it was all a matter of actually getting in the ship. It was going to set sail by sunset tomorrow. It was easy for you, because cat. Zaicim? He can't turn into a cat.

And being the pyromaniacs you were you both decided it would be a good and fun idea to distract everyone by setting off a bomb nearby, alerting the guards which would give you an opening to bring Zaicim through the route you found on the ship. You watched as inazuman soldiers entered and exited the ship from your perch in the trees. You had already scouted out the area in the ship, because cat, and after mapping out what you could Zaicim came up with a route to take during the distraction. Don't worry, its not an NNB. You aren't leaving a single one of them behind, and never will. Zaicim was at a camp you set up nearby making the bombs. You were disappointed he wouldn't use your fur, but he made a good point not to use it. He said that the fur would still remain after the explosion and they would be able to trace it back to you, since your fur was so unique. So instead, he used a random recipe he remembered from before the whole "My mom fed me to a dragon because I'm the middle child." thing, a recipe that would lead no traces. Supposedly.

You used your hind to scratch an itch behind your ear, pulling it up and tilting your head at an angle to allow your claws to scratch it. It was fun being a cat, since you had no consequences. The worst you could fear in terms of consequences is being euthanized, to which you would just beat the shit of whoever thought it would be a good idea to do that. "What do you want to do? Terrorize the local old japanese version of wallmart?" You asked the small NNB who crawled onto your shoulder. The small puff ball of fur and fluff simply began loafing, their tiny nub paws being sucked into the floof while their tail stood upright. "Yeah, I needed the food anyways." Your ear flicked as the bustling noise of Ritou became nothing but background noise, the world blurring by as time passed without you even realizing it.

You were really bored and wanted to do something. Your body itched to move, to run, to jump and leap and scratch and climb, just anything. Staying still was boring, so you jumped down to find out what to do next. A small thump could be heard as your paws met the wooden flooring of the docks of Ritou, the loafing NNB miraculously remaining undisturbed. Time to terrorize the local wallmart version of wallmart anyways,