Chapter 25 - Oh No! Anyways

'Thoughts'
"Speak"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, yes. They have the audacity to go after anything! The seven, dragons, gods, no ancient artifact that relates can escape their greedy ambitions. Still, this time is different. Who do they think they are going after the abyss order's treausres?" Lan said. Lan was one of the branch masters of the adventurers's guild, right? It had been a week after meeting Dainsleif. "Oh, it's the Traveler's adventure team." She said while turning to look at you. "Ganyu? What are you doing here with Lan? Do you have a comission to post?" Paimon asked as she popped up beside Aether. "Hello. We were just discussing the treasure hoarders." Ganyu explained. "Yes, we were just saying how even the audacious treasure hoarders should know better than to mess with the abyss, it's too evil." Lan said. You remembered from time to time that you had been ambushed by abyss mages and a group of their hilichurls several times before. Even a lector once came. You weren't able to get any info from any of them because the noot noot bombs would explode and kill all of them in an instant. 'Suffering from success...'

"We recently received intel from the ministry of civil affairs that two big time treasure hoarders in liyue and mondstadt and planning some big joint operation." Ganyu further explained. "Two big time treasure hoarders?" Paimon asked. "Yes. They are known as big sis of the south and raptor of the north." Lan said. "Oh, Raptor! Paimon remembers he tried to run away from Amber in mondstadt. But, who's big sis of the south?" Paimon said. "Does big sis mean she bosses people around?" Aether asked. "Yes, you are correct. She is the head of all the treasure hoarders in liyue. As I understand it, they call her boss. Some say that the god of thieves even bestowed a gift upon her for her exploits, making her big sis of the gods. But that's probably just a wild rumor." Lan explained.

"Anyway, the treasure hoarders discovered some previously unexplored ruins that the abyss order has been secretly guarding in the shadows. Despite how dangerous that makes it, all the treasure hoarders can think about is what kinds of treasure could be inside. They have already devised a plan. They will send out a decoy to divert the abyss order's forces from the ruins, and send an expert thief inside to steal the treasure." Ganyu explained. "To this end, big sis and raptor have reportedly recruited a certain grand thief from fontaine." Lan said.

"What do you think if this?" You asked Zaicim, who's shoulders you were sitting on. "My first impression is that they are incredibly stupid." You snickered at his answer. "Well, no duh." Paimon said thinking he was talking to the other people. "The grand thief is highly respected in the treasure hoarders, in the same way we adventurers look up to great adventurers." Lan explained. "Like Stanley?" Aether asked. Now that just reminded you of the Stanley Parable.

"Well, since we're here, why don't we take it? You okay with that?" Aether said as he turned to look at you and Zaicim. "I honestly don't care." He answered. "Sure, why not?" You said as a NNB started trying to enter your backpack. "Y/n doesn't mind either." Zaicm said while Aether nodded. "Mmm hmm! Leave this comission to us!" (HELP I WAS WATCHING THE STORY QUEST ON YOUTUBE AND MY MOM MISTAKED PAIMON'S VOICE FOR ME I-) "Oh, thank you so much!" Ganyu said. "We should start by investigating the ruins that the hoarders wanted to loot." Zaicim explained. "Okay then, the ruins should be over here." Aether said as he took out his map and pointed near the nobless domain. "If we want to get there before the hoarders, we should go right now!" Paimon said.

You had gone off to begin the journey to the ruins. By the time the sun had started setting, you were passing by wangshuu inn. "It seems like it's going to be nighttime soon. Since we're here, we can stay at wangshuu inn for the night instead of camping outside!" Paimon said as she pointed at the inn placed in the branches of the large tree. "Sure, I was getting tired of walking anyway." Aether said as you made your way to the elevator and waited for it to descend. When it had came down, you all entered the platform and waited for it to bring you up to the inn. You jumped onto the edge of the window to look at liyue. The sun was gone but it's light was still present, yet dim. The night was slowly beginning to turn into a dark blue and the stars were starting to appear.