Another Story?

This is probably a terrible idea because I would have to make more chap uploads but, meh. My brain woke up today and chose violence against me, and now I have some story ideas that I might do. So I'm making another vote. I'm not sure for certain if I'm actually going to start another story or not, but I might. Not. Maybe.

Also, because I feel like I need to upload more on Bright as Night, instead of ya'll having a surplus of chaps for this story and very little for the other one, I'll be alternating between which story to update. I won't have a fixed date that I will upload a chap, but at least you know which story will be updated next. The upload pattern will be: Wandering Paws, Bright as Night, Story that I might Or Might not do.

New Game [Genshin x Modern!Reader]
-so you know how there are fics where reader can use artifacts and build characters, along with use in game weapons? Imagine that, but reader uses all the game mechanics, and has no say in it. And by all, I mean ALL OF THEM. Reader still has access to wishing banners, meaning they still need to hunt for primogems. Any chest they open will give them primos depending on what type of chest it is. Reader can do achievements, reader can pull characters (I'll let you imagine how that happens) and weapons, all they need are materials and to push a button in order to cook. Sadly, they will be unable to access the artifacts, weapons, materials, and characters they already had.

Kneel Before Me [Genshin COTL!Reader Instert]
!CULT OF THE LAMB SPOILERS AHEAD!
-reader is the lamb cultist from cult of the lamb. Takes place a long time after reader makes narinder their follower. Since then, your cult has grown so much! Ya'll are basically a proper village with a government now (ruled by u ofc), a very powerful one. Oh, some people in silk cradle are trying to find a way to resurrect the bishops? Just send some skilled followers to kill them! Someone in darkwood is also trying to overthrow you? You could kill them within seconds. Narinder is mad that you are better at violence than him. After Reader gets isekai'd into teyvat after some technical difficulties within the lands of the old faith, you have now decided to colonize this place as well. You shall show no mercy to the non-believers as you crusade.

Break the 4th Wall [Scaramouche x Modern!Reader]
-reverse isekai, the coconut man comes to your world against his own will. Technically, this is all your fault. You know the duck you can install to be a menace and make your life miserable in your computer? Imagine that, but you thought it was just something fun you could install. You thought you would just have a chibi scaramouche running around your computer, it was nothing but an ai, but the way it acted was still cute. The chibi scaramouche was not just an ai, it was the actual scaramouche. Now be prepared cuz he'll make your life living hell.

Don't Make A New Book
-i won't make a new book :D

And that's it :v

Childe looks like he just lost the 50/50 to Qiqi-