Chapter 23 - Younger Siblings, Explosive Edition

'Thoughts'
"Speak"

~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao looked at the small camp your group had organized from the roofs of wangshuu inn. He felt as if he should have at least tried to save you. Just as he feared, the information that damned harbinger gave him was proved wrong. Just where had that man got his information? He shook his head. It was obvious he didn't need to monitor you now. What he did need to monitor however was that harbinger, and maybe that strange man that smelled of chalk called Zaicim. He didn't seem to harbour any will intent, but he felt as if there was something odd about him in his gut.

~~~~~

"Scaramouche, don't you think you're going a bit overboard in terms of trying to get rid of that cat?" Scaramouche turned his head to glare at Il Dottore. "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone you yassified Mark Zuckerberg reject." He hissed as he went back to whatever was on his desk. "You try so hard to get rid of them and are disgusted by the mere mention of them, yet you still keep the things that cat has left with you." He said as he smirked at Scaramouche. "I don't know what you're talking about. Anything with their trace on it will be used as clues to kill them or will be destroyed personally by me immediately."

Dottore stared at him. "Then why do you still have their scarf? Or why do you still call me by that name when you are angry with me? I have no idea what yassified means or who Mark Zuckerberg is, but it still offends me." He said while crossing his arms. Scaramouche rolled his eyes at him. "I'll burn the scarf later." He said while throwing the scarf away. "That's exactly what you said and did last time."

Scaramouche looked down at the scarf on the floor as Dottore exited the room. He hated that scarf, it reminded you of him and what you had done to him. He pulled out a lighter from below the desk and picked up the scarf. The lighter lit on fire and the small flame that it emitted dangerously flickered closer to the scarf. His hands began trembling, and he quickly threw away the scarf to the other side of the room. He hated this, hated how despite the amount of bad memories and feelings of betrayal you brought back just with the mention of your name, yet he can't bring himself to destroy the last thing you ever left him. This was all your fault. It was your fault he was like this and had so many conflicting emotions.

~~~~~

Zaicim inspected the pile of your shed fur in his hands. When he had brought up the idea of using it to make mini bombs, you were extremely confused. After explaining that your fur could easily channel and store elemental energy and would be a great material to make bombs out of, the happy and excited expression you made couldn't help but make him smile as well. You shed a lot of fur, especially during shedding season. You said something about joining Klee one day, who was Klee? He shook his head. It didn't matter, he needed to focus on making mini cat bombs to piss everyone off.

You watched from Zaicim's shoulders as he worked on making bombs. Klee was the terrorist in mondstadt, and you would be the terrorists in liyue. It was the perfect idea. Zaicim said that since your fur was the medium being used, you could make bombs of not only pyro, but all the other elements as well! "Hey, we should give it a mini glider and start air raids everywhere." You whispered into his ear. Can't have Aether hearing you two and stopping the air raids. "That's fucking genius. It would be hilarious as fuck if we gave them the ability to walk as well, but they might wander off and explode in places we wouldn't want them to explode." Zaicim said as he looked at the condensed ball of fluff in his hands. "Wait, you could give them legs?" Zaicim nodded his head. "It'll be hard to control them though." He explained. "Perfect!" He looked at you for a moment before continuing with the bomb. Beware for the favourite child and middle child have joined forces.

"Paimon's a bit worried, but we should just ignore them and continue searching for a way to inazuma and for clues on your sibling." Paimon said while looking at you a Zaicim as a menacing aura came from both of you. "I feel like my life will be constantly in danger from now on." Aether said as Zaicim began working on the mini gliders. "Well, Paimon thinks we could start by asking around liyue harbour for more info on inazuma. For now, let's just recollect what we already know." Paimon said as Zaicim started working on legs. "Holy shit you work fast." You said as he finished one small bomb. It looked a lot like you, but the glider was a bit different from yours and didn't have the gold accents without the straps crossing over each other like an x.