Chapter 27 - He's A Good Boi

'Thoughts'
"Speak"

~~~~~~~~~~

You were at the entrance to his arena and saw Boreas with ominous purple chains wrapped around his body coming from a ring of purple flames below him. Razor stood beside beside him as they both looked at the abyss herald in front of them. "Look over there, it's Razor! And... the abyss herald!" Paimon said as Zaicim jumped down into the arena, and Aether followed after. "You, not welcome here!" Razor said as you all walked to his side. "Ahahahahaha... So, the wolf's wretched spirit likes to raise wild pups now? You claim to be a guardian, yet your once sharp claws have clearly dulled since your days of godly glory." The herald said mockingly. "If you serve us, we can restore your divine powers you once held in the past." The abyss herald said as it extended it's hand out.

"Lies... Lies...!" Boreas said as he struggled against the chains wrapped around him in vain. "What the heck is this ceremony? He looks like he's in a los of pain! Oh no... Is this the same thing they did to corrupt Dvalin's mind?" Paimon asked as she looked at Boreas. "Wolves never surrender! But... this can't go on." Razor said as he glared at the abyss herald. "I'll beat his ass for ya." You said from Zaicim's shoulder. "Time for another round with the abyss herald." Aether said as he summoned his dull blade. "Sure, why not." Zaicim said as he smiled lazily at you and an NNB crawled down to his wrist.

"No matter how many times you resist us, your efforts are all in vain!" The abyss herald said as Aether charged at it. Zaicim lifted his hand and threw the NNB that happily crawled into his palm up and down a few times, before chucking it at the abyss herald. Aether caught sight of the h/c ball of fluff rapidly approaching at intense speed, and instantly jumped away. A small "Noot noot!" signalled the large explosion of cryo spikes. The small NNB stood atop it all with the abyss herald frozen deep within. A small crack came from the blurry figure of the herald inside the large formation of ice spikes as big as Boreas. Soon, the cracks spread to the rest of the ice formation and shattered it fully.

The large shards and chunks of ice were sent flying by the abyss heralds blades of hydro, and so was the NNB. It spread out it's glider and slowly floated to the ground as you jumped off of Zaicim. He, Aether, and Razor all charged forward to the abyss herald while Paimon disappeared to avoid getting hit. You summoned your gun and used it to shoot shoot the shooter hilichurls around the arena. The gun (it's still the same fatui pyro gun, just different colours, f/c and black, and some more silver and golden star pattern, and half your size) floated beside you as bullets of pyro killed each hilichurl. You summoned geo spikes that appeared floating beside you.

They all shot forward and made a beeline for the herald. It jumped backwards over Razor to avoid the spikes. Razor's claymore left a large indented crack on the ground where the herald once was, and the geo spikes above him made a sharp turn above him and followed the herald as it dodged Zaicim's sword. Aether jumped high into the air and a tornado made it's way for the herald. It looked at the tornado and you took it as your opportunity to pierce it. It let out a shriek as a spike pierced it's foot to keep him in place, and pulled to the side avoid another one for his heart. Instead, it lodged into it's shoulder as Aether's tornado engulfed it.

It began to grow a bright blue and the tornado along with your spikes instantly broke with a wave of hydro from it. It was coated in a bright blue glow, as long blades of hydro formed at his arms. Zaicim dodged out of the way as it did it's cartwheel attack thing. It stopped and then did it again at Zaicim. He dodged out of the way and got another NNB when the herald stopped for a split second. A large explosion of cryo froze it in place, and you and Razor charged forward to hit him with electro. Razor hit his electro infusec claymore against it's abdomen, and you climbed up his back as the herald shattered from it's frozen state. You jumped off from Razor's head to bite the herald's face with your jaws filled with electro.