Plot

(Please remember to vote.)

Mik woke up to Willow licking her face. She slowly pushed him away. We'll get up and look around. Then she walked over to her bag of food to see that there was nothing left. She looks at Rick . Who is still not awake. And walk in front of him to see if he can see and hear her.

"Hey Rick I need to go on a run so I will leave a note and if you do wake up when I am gone I will be pissed. And I am going to leave Willow with you just in case you do wake up." She tells him as she spray pants on the wall.

I will be back soon, Rick, from Mik. On the well right under we're she is spray-painted  I Am Still Here. A couple of days ago.

Then she puts her gun in her holster that's on her right thigh then her mini sword that's holster is on her left hip she tax her pocket knife in her boot. Willow nips at her boot when she goes to leave and looks up at her with big brown eyes Mik picks him up.

"You have to stay with him Ok." She tells him and he licks her nose and walks to Rick's bed and puts him next to Rick's legs then she leaves.

She was gone for about 3 hours before she got back to the hospital. Luckily she was out three she only had to kill four of the dead and when she got back she made sure to have her sword out when she was walking back into the hospital. Luckily she had no trouble.

When she gets back to the room she sees the door is open she drops her bag and runs into the room when she sees no sign of Rick or Willow in the room.

"No no this can't be happening." She says as she puts her sword back in its holster, looks around. "Ok if I just woke up from a coma where would I go." She talks to herself as she leaves the room and picks up her bag running down the stairs out the door making sure not to step on any of the bodies we'll she runs to her bike. She grabs her bike and sits on it and looks around. "I will go home." She says then shakes her head. "I don't know where he lives but I do know where he worked." She says to herself as she starts going as fast as she can.

She didn't get there before dark but a couple of hours after dark she knows or hopes that he will come by tomorrow.

She walks in to the police station with her sword in hand looking around seeing nothing out of the ordinary which in this world kind of freaked her out she walks around I little more finding a room as she opens the door she see it's a office it has to chairs in front of it and a black leather spinny chair in front she walks over and sits on it as she looks at the desk she see pictures with Rick in it this is his Office she think as she looks at the wedding photos photos of him and his son and him in a man that has black hair and brown eyes.

"Well it looks like this is where I am staying tonight." She says as she walks to the corner of the room curling up in a ball.

(FLASHBACK)

"Dad, why didn't you love me? Did I do something bad." Little Mik asks her father with tears in her eyes that her father just got back from the army and picked her up from her grandparents house right away.

Hearing his daughter ask that broke Jasper's heart he quickly pulled over on the ride and gave the finger to a couple of cars that honked their horns and yelled at him as they passed by then he turned to his daughter who's tears were running down her face.

He puts both his hands on her face and makes her look at him. "You do nothing wrong Mik you are a wonderful child your mother's just a cold hearted bitch." He tells her truthfully as he kisses her head.

"I want to learn." She tells him and he looks at her confused.

"What do you want to learn?" He asks even though he has a feeling he knows what.