What Lies Ahead

(I will tell you when to play the song)

It was two days later and they were still on the road. Mik was on the back of Daryl's bike in front of the others and Willow was riding with Rick and Carl. Mik liked riding the bike, feeling the breeze as they drove and watching everything that they pass.

Mik looked forward when Daryl started slowing down and when she did look she saw a whole bunch of cars blocking the road which they drove slowly though some of it until they couldn't any more and the RV breaks down again and all the cars stop Mik carefully got off the bike and looked around not seeing any way though which meant they would have to move the cars themselves.

"I said it. Didn't I say it?" Dale says as he storms out of the RV and walks in front of it. "A thousand times. Dead in the water." He tells them as he watches the smoke come out of the front of the RV.

"Problem, Dale?" Rick asks as he walks up to them Willow in Carl's arms sleeping.

"Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of." He starts saying but stops when he sees Daryl go to the car behind Mik and take stuff out of the trunk Mik looks around thinking what they all should be doing. "Okay, that was bumb." He says looking at what Daryl is doing.

"If you can't can't find a radiator hose here.." Shane says as Daryl interrupts him.

"There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find." He tells them and Mik nods as looks around then opens a car door that's next to them looking around the back not finding anything then climbs over to the front and looks in the glove compartment and finds a gun with a silencer on it she takes it off the gun as she gets out of there car.

"Rick." She says and he looks at her as she walks up to him and gives him the gun as she finally gets the silencer off and shows it to him. "I am keeping the silencer." She tells him and he nods as she puts it in a little pouch that is next to the holster her guns in on the strap that's on her right leg.

"I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start." T-Dog says as he walks over to one of the cars.

"Maybe some water." Carol tells them with hope in her voice as she holds on to Sophie.

"Or food." Glenn tells them as he looks around.

"This is a graveyard. I don't know how I feel about this." Lori says and everyone looks at her but Mik ignores her would do something she's been having to do a lot: you would think Lori would get used to Mik by now or tolerate her but is the opposite she has become more mean towards the girl and everyone has seen it Rick constantly talks to her about it not understanding why she has to be this why it's not like he wants her to be a mother to Mik and Mik doesn't want her to ether but he isn't going to push Mik out of his or Carls life and that just seems to piss Lori off more.

"All right, right all, here we go." Shane tells them and Mik starts walking forward looking through cars and throwing any food or anything useful into a bucket she found on the side of the road she was sitting in the front seat of a car when sees a ring that has a dragon on it she picks it up and looks at it.

(FLASHBACKS)

Mik was cleaning the kitchen when her mom's boyfriend Mike stumbles in and goes to the counter bumping into Mik not even bothering to say sorry to the girl.

"Why aren't these dishes clean like I told you to do an hour ago." Mike asks her as he turns and glares at the girl who's looking at him afraid.

"I was going to do them after I am done with the rest of the kitchen. I already cleaned the living room." She tells him truthfully she really was planning to do it that way.