TS-19

They slowly walk into the doors as Daryl covers the back and Shane and Rick are in the front. Mik is in the middle still having her gun up as she looks around.

"Hello?" Rick calls out and nobody answers him as they stop in the middle of the big room. "Hello?" Rick calls out again.

They hear someone cock their gun and they all turn and point guns in that direction and see a man with blonde hair that is wearing a white T-shirt and jeans pointing a gun at them.

"Anybody infected?" The man calls out to them.

"One of our group was. He didn't make it." Rick tells him as Mik sends him a look not knowing why he needed to tell the man they didn't know about Jim.

The man puts his gun down and walks a little closer to them. "Why are you here? What do you want?" He asks them.

"A chance." Rick tells the man.

"That's asking an awful lot these days." The man tells him as Rick nods.

"I know." Rick tells him and it's silent for a minute only being able to hear people's breathing as the man carefully looks at them.

"You all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission." The man tells them and they nod.

"We can do that." Rick tells him as Mik wonders when they're gonna get out of the hot waiting room.

"You got stuff to bring in, you do it now. Once this door closes, it stays closed." The man tells them and everyone but Mik runs outside and she already has everything she needs and owns in her bag she feels Willow stick his head out of the bag nipping at her hair and she puts her gun away and brings her hand behind her petting him as they wait for the others to get back.

When they get back everyone walks down a hallway to an elevator that they all had a cram into together.

"Doctors always go around packing heat like that?" Daryl asks Jenner who looks at Daryl then his gun.

"There were plenty left lying around. I familiarize myself. Jenner tells them as Mik leads a little into Glenn tired and he puts his arm around her. "But you look harmless enough." Jenner tells them looking around them at Carl. "Except you. I'll have to keep my eye on you." Jenner tells Carl, making the boy smile up at him.

They walk down another hallway following Jenner as Mik is still next to Glenn as they walk.

"Are we underground?" Carol asks and Jenner turns his head a little to answer her.

"Are you claustrophobic?" Jenner asks her.

"A little." She tells him truthfully.

"Try not to think about it." Jenner tells her as they continue walking into a big control room. "Vi, bring the lights in the big room." Jenner calls out and Mik looks around not seeing anyone around. "Welcome to zone 5." Jenner tells them as they start walking down the ramp.

"Where is everybody? The other doctor, the staff?" Rick asks Jenner as everyone looks around. Jenner turns and looks at him with a sad look.

"I'm it." He tells them and Mik looks at him surprised not knowing what he didn't tell them in the first place. "It's just me here." He tells them and Rick puts his head down.

"What about the person you were speaking with?" Lori asks him as Andrea steps a little closer to everyone.

"Vi?" She asks.

"Vi, say hello to our guests. Tell them..welcome." Jenner calls out and they all hear a robot talk back to them saying "Hello guests welcome." As Mik runs her hand through her greasy hair. "I'm all that's left. I'm sorry." He tells them.

The New World (1) (TWD) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें