Home

Mik barely got any sleep not being able to stop thinking about the state Rick was in when she left her room last night and also she couldn't help but think about the stuff that happened when she was in Wildberry.

She was wearing a rad and black flannel tucked into a pair of blue jeans with black combat boots with her hat on and her hair was in a ponytail. She had her badge, dog tags and watch in the same place as always. She didn't have her sword or bow but she did have her pocket knife next to her badge on her belt.

And Mik was still pissed that Daryl was gone but she was more sad then pissed. Daryl is her family but he left and she didn't know if he would be back.

She was now standing with the others as Glenn tried to make a plan. He wasn't in her he best shape but he was still trying to do his best as Rick was out doing whatever the hell he was doing. She knew that he needed time but Mik doesn't know how much time they have to waste before the Governor.

Glenn is drawing a map in the ground with chalk. "Right. Now you found Tyreese's group here?" Glenn asked Carl.

"Yeah." Carl tells him as Hershel comes up behind Mik who gives him a smile as he smiles back.

"We secured this." Glenn says as he looks at Carl.

"He thought he came in through here." Carl tells him as he points at the 'map'.

"You should be resting." Hershel tells her quietly as she looks up at him.

"I'm going back to my room after the meeting." She tells him and he raises a brow. "I promise." She says, making him nod.

"The whole front of the prison is unsecure. If walkers just strolled in, then it's going to be cake for a group of armed men." Glenn tells them as Mik looks down she didn't know they would win this war.

"Why are we even so sure he's going to attack?" Beth asked, making everyone look at her. "Maybe you scared him off." She tells them.

"Men like him don't just get scared off." Mik says as everyone's attention goes to her. "He is coming and we need to be prepared." She says.

"He had a fish tanks full of heads." Michonne says as she leans against the wall. "Walkers and humans. Trophies. He's coming." She tells them and Mik nods.

"We should hit him now." Glenn tells them, making Mik shocked.

"You can't be serious?" Mik asked him how were they going to take down the Governor when he has more weapons and people then us.

"He won't be expecting it." Glenn says as Mik shakes her head.

"We don't know that. He could be waiting for us to attack." Mik tells him, making Glenn shake his head.

"We'll sneak back in and out a bullet in his head." Glenn tells them and Mik would be lying if she said she doesn't want to do the same thing. But she also knew it would be a suicide mission.

"We're not assassins." Carol tells him as he stands and walks over to Michonne.

"You know where his apartment is." Glenn tells her as Hershel puts a hand on Mik's shoulder making her look up at him.

"Go rest." He tells her as Mik graons a little.

"Bu-." She starts to say but Hershel shakes his head.

"No but go rest if you need it." He tells her, making her look down and nods as she waves to the others before leaving the room going to her cell where Willow has been sleeping the day away. 

"Hey buddy." She says as she takes off her flannel leaving her in a tank top then she puts on more comfortable pants then gets into bed. Willow instantly starts cuddling with her, making her feel safe as she falls asleep.

           ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Mik slept for two hours before waking up. She couldn't fall back to sleep so she decided to draw and listen to music. She was drawing Carl with the makeshift armor with his sheriff's hat.

"Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Mama, come here
Approach, appear
And Daddy, I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home"

Mik paused for a second as the new song started to play but after a second she want back to adding color to her drawing.

"If you love me, don't let go (hold)
Whoa, if you love me, don't let go (hold)
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Mother, I know
That you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying
To fight when you feel like flying
But If you love me, don't let go (hold)
Whoa, if you love me, don't let go (hold)"

After she was done with Carl and added herself into the drawing.

"Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady"

When she was done the drawing was of Carl and herself and she was holding Judith and Willow was standard in front of them.

After she was done she put her flannel back on and Willow woke up Mik put all her stuff away and grabbed her weapons then went outside with Willow. She went out and saw Axel and Carol talking. She starts walking over to them when out of nowhere Axel gets shot in the head making Mik run to cover with Willow.

She looked over at the guard tower and saw someone up there shooting at them as she looked around she saw Carl and Beth hiding behind a wall.
Mik and Willow go behind a different wall. Mik took out her bow and started shooting arrows at the man that was in the guard tower. She thought it would be best for her to use her bow and not waste her bullets.

"Beth." Maggie says as she runs out and hands all of them rifles Mik puts her bow away and starts shooting the rifles.

"Carol go!" Mik says as they shoot at the man giving Carol time to run over to them.

After a minute all the shooting stops but then a car that kinda reminds Mik of a ice cream shop drives through the gate and stops in the middle of the field.

Mik looks around confused until the back of the truck opens letting a bunch of walkers out making Mik go wide eyed.

Then the shooting starts again, luckily Maggie gets the man in the guard tower down just in time for Glenn to drive up in their truck.

Mik puts the rifle over her shoulder and takes out her sword and starts killing the walkers as she goes, not stopping for a second.

As she does she sees Michonne doing the same thing and Glenn driving over to Hershel who was in The field the whole time.

"Mik get back!" Carl says making Mik go back into the gets as Glenn drives in.

They shut the gate and see all the walkers that are still left.