Tell it to the Frogs/Vatos

They dive for about an hour. The only noise is the alarm from Glenn's sports car when they finally get to the others camp but Rick and Mik get out as Rick stays in his seat and Mik goes to the passenger seat facing him.

"What do you want to do?" She asks him, wanting to know what his plan is.

Rick looks outside then at her with a sad look she knows that he just wants to leave to find his family. "We will stay here the night then head back out to find my family." He tells her and she nods and pats his shoulder.

"We will find them Rick." She tells him with a smile that makes him smile and nod as they get out of the truck and hear everyone talking with their families.

"Hey, helicopter boy and little samurai! Come say hello." They hear Morales shout as they stop walking. "The guy is a cop like you." Morales says and Rick and Mik look to the man that he is talking to and Rick stops and Mik stand to the side a little behind him she knows who it is by the photo on Rick's desk she that was his friend she looks around a little bit and sees Rick son and wife she walk over to him and pokes his side.

Rick looks at her confused and then she points to his son and wife. "Told you we would find them." She tells him with a smile as he stands there in shock until his son sees him and starts running to him.

"Dad! Dad!." Rick starts crying as he meets his son halfway picking him up kissing his head he falls to his knees cuddling his son to his chest but gets up and walks to his shocked wife Mik turns around a little wiping the tears that are in her eyes she was happy for Rick but she couldn't make the pain that reminded her that she never have something like that her dad was gone there was no hope of him coming back.

"Hey there." Mik hears someone behind her and she turns around to see an old man with white hair and a funny hat looking at her. He sticks his hand out to her and she shakes it. "I am Dale." He tells her the man kind of reminds her of her grandfather that passed a year ago.

"I'm Mickey Young but call me Mik." She tells him and he smiles.

"Are you a friend of his?" Dale asks, pointing to Rick who is still hugging his family.

"Ya." She tells him, smiling happily, that she has someone to talk to.

"Do you have a tent?" Dale asks the Young girl and she shakes her head. "We'll let you stay on the couch in my RV if you want." He tells her and she looks at the old man.

"Are you sure you don't have to do that?" She tells him but he puts his hand up and shakes it.

"It's no problem dear." He tells her still, smiling kindly at her. Dale said that he was happy to help the girl. She seemed like a good kid even though she has a sword but who can blame anyone for having weapons these days he also saw the scars on her legs he knew better than to ask in front of everyone.

"Thank you." She tells him and he nods walking away and she stays standing and looks at Rick and he looks at her and nods as if saying 'Thank you' as she nods back.

After a minute Rick brings Carl and Lori over to Mik as she is holding Willow who just woke up. "Guys this is Mik she was watching over me as I was in the hospital she will be staying with us from now on." Rick tells them ignoring the look Lori sent him she was not happy that he just brought a random girl into their family. She looks at Mik up and down seeing the sword and scars on our legs. She definitely didn't want a girl like her around her son but Carl just smiles at Mik perfectly fine to have a new family member and she smiles back.

"Hi." Mik says waving at them and Carl steps closer to her.

"Can I hold your dog?" Carl asks and behind him Lori shakes her head but Rick nods at Mik telling her it's ok for him to hold it.