Chupacabra

(I had to put this song on here because I just watched the movie and cried so hard.)

Mik woke up at six in the morning but she didn't get out of bed she just stayed with Willow curled up next to her as she stayed in bed drawing the Greene family all together and listening to music but she had it a little more down then normal because she didn't want to wake anyone who may be sleeping still.

She looked up when she heard her door open and saw Rick standing leaning against the door. He didn't look pale today, they both gave each other a smile. "Hey how'd you sleep." Rick asks as he sits at the end of Miks bed picking up Willow who got up and walked to him.

"I slept better than I have in a while and my wound doesn't hurt that much." She tells him and he nods, smiling happily that she was feeling better and she looked better now too.

"We'll have some good news for you." He tells her with a teasing smile and she sits up giving him a look. "Well I talked to Hershel and he told me you could walk more today." He told her and she instantly jumped up off the bed squealing a little making Rick laugh: he really didn't want her to go but he knew if he didn't let her help she would go out on her own."So I talked to Maggie and she said you can take a horse out and I already know where I want you to go and I have a map ready for you so get ready and meet the rest of us outside." He tells her and she hugs him and she practically shoves him out the door for she could feel ready Mik was happy that she could help find her friend she knew that there was a chance Sophie was a walker but Mik still wanted to find out and she was also happy that she got to ride a horse again.

After she put her drawing stuff away Mik got ready as Willow was laying on the bed not wanting to go out. She put on a green jacket and a white short sleeve t-shirt that had brown sleeves and black that had knee rips. She had her sword in her holster and gets her bag of the floor. She hoped that she could have her gun she saw Ricks badge and put it on the front of her belt then she left the room.

She walked over to the edge of the bed and put on her black combat boots and stuck her pocket knife in her boot and put her hair in a ponytail then grabbed Willow putting him on the floor and they left the room and Mik said 'Hi' to the people she walked by as she walkover to the others that are surrounding the car probably looking at a map when Mik got over to them she sat on the hood of the car next to Rick as he starts talking to everyone.

"All right, everyone's getting new search grids today." Rick tells them as he puts them on the map. "If she made it as far as the farmhouse Daryl found, she might have gone further east than we've been so far." He tells them as Willow walks over to Daryl and Daryl picks him up petting the dog and Mik smiles.

"I'd like to help." A boy with brown hair tells them as they all look at him and Mik recognizes him as Beth's boyfriend. "I know the area pretty well and stuff." He tells them and they all look at him like he is crazy.

"Hershel's okay with this." Rick asks him, confused.

"Yeah yeah. He said I should ask you." The boy tells them and Mik shakes her head because she knows this guy is full of shit.

"All right then. Thanks." Rick tells him as he goes back to looking at the map.

"Nothing about what Daryl found screams Sophia to me. Anyone could have been holed up in that farmhouse." Shane tells them, making Mik glare at him.

"And nothing shows that it is not her so why don't you shut up." She tells him harshly making Shane glare at her and Rick gives her a look telling her not to argue right now.

"Whoever slept in that cupboard was no bigger than yay-high." Daryl tells them and Mik looks back at Shane wishing she could slap him right now.

"It's a good lead." Andrea tells him as she leans against the hood of the car next to Mik.