Secrets

Mik was sitting on the edge of her bed in her little tent and she had music playing like always. She had a bad feeling about something but she couldn't tell what and it was driving her crazy. She was wearing a pair of black shorts with a black sweater and a black shirt with her sword on her hip and badge on her belt and her hat on her head. Willow had his head on her lap.

Mik looks up when Rick walks in her tent. "What happened to knocking?" She asks him with a smirk and Rick chuckles as he sits next to her.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go to gun training?" He asked her softly and she scoffed.

"I don't need it dad so I was just going to stay here and maybe get a new book from Dale." She tells him and he nods smiling he knew she didn't need it but he still wanted to ask her.

Rick picks Willow up and puts him on his lap patting him as he looks at her book, the picture that she just got done with it was a picture of him with his sheriffs hat and uniform and he smiles and looks at her and she blushes.

"You know you're really good at these." He tells her as he picks up the book and holds it up to his face she was really good he got all his features right.

"Yeah." She says as she looks down a little embarrassed, making him laugh.

"Well, I gotta go talk to Shane and Jimmy." He tells her and she gets up and pulls her hat on and Willow jumps off the bed.

"I'll go out with you." She tells him and he nods and they both leave going straight outside to the others. "I'll see you later." She tells him and he nods and he kisses her head walking to the car and she goes in the RV.

She walks in and see's Dale sitting down on the couch and when he looks and sees her he smiles. "Hey short stack." He says and she sits and gives him his book.

"I was wondering if you have any other books?" She asks him and he smiles nodding as he gets up.

"You probably like this one." He tells her as he comes back to the coach and she stands and he hands her a book and she takes it and looks at it.  The Outsiders she looks at it then at Dale and smiles giving him a hug.

"Thank you." She tells him.

"You're welcome kid." He tells her and they both leave and she goes to Rick when she sees her with the gun bag.

Mik walks over to him and goes in the bag Rick feels a tug on the bag and looks behind him and sees Mik going through it.

"What are you doing?" He asks with a smile as Mik takes out her gun that's still in its holster.

"I'm going to have Dale keep this. I don't want to have nobody messing with it." She tells him with her regular smiles and he nods and they both don't see Shane glaring.

"Here." Glenn says with a basket of peaches Rick, Jimmy and Shane grab one then Mik gets one and smiles at Glenn.

"Thanks Glenn." She tells him and he gives her a nervous smile making her look confused then he walks away looking jittery.

After standing still for a minute Mik walks over to Dale and gives him her gun and he puts it inside as she walks over to Daryl tent and sees Andrea walking out of it and walking by her as Mik glares at her.

"Sup grumpy." Mik says as she walks into Daryl tent and he grumbles a little as Willow jumps in his bed curled next to him.

"What do you want?" He asked her as she sits next to his bed as she takes out her new book.

"Neither of us are doing anything so I thought I could read." She tells him, smiling. "And you don't have a choice." She tells him as her smile turns into a smirk as he grumbles.