The Suicide King

Mik woke up with a gasp and she looked around frantically. She thought that maybe Rick and the others coming and saving her, Glenn and Maggie was just all a dream.

She sees she is in a car and she has her sword and arrows on her back with her gun on her thigh. She looks at the floor of the car and sees her bow; she jumps when the door opens but calms down when she sees it's just Glenn with Michonne behind him.

"Hey Mik." He says as he sits next to her she looks at all the bruises, cuts and black eye on his face and frowns.

"Where is my dad and everyone else?" Mik asked him as Glenn sighs.

"They are getting Daryl and then he will meet us here with the others." He tells her as he wraps his arm around her shoulder and lets her lean on him a little.

"I thought I was still there when I woke up." Mik says as she looks at the front window and Glenn looks down at her sympathetic he doesn't know exactly what happened to her but he does know she want though a lot.

"I promise as long as I am with you Mik that I will protect you." Glenn tells her as he hugs her Mik fights the tears not wanting to cry anymore.

"Gleen!" They hear and look over to see Rick coming from the woods, all three of them run off to the group Mik hugs Rick, Maggie and Daryl.

"Oh you're a family bow baby brother?" Merle says in a mocking tone as he walks up to them, making Mik pull away from Daryl and take out her gun and point it at Merle.

"I need you to back up." Rick says to Glenn and Michonne who take out their weapons when they see Merle when he hears a gun cock he turns to see Mik who is about to shoot. "Mik put the gun down." He tells her sternly but she doesn't put her gun down.

"He is the reason me, Maggie and Glenn were stuck in the town in the first place." Mik tells Rick who shakes his head.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Glenn asked Rick, angry as he also pointed his gun at Merle.

"Hey put it down." Daryl tells them as he steps
In front of Mik who looks up at him confused.

(How can't he see that Merle is a bad person?) Mik asked herself as she put her gun down but not away.

Everyone was shouting at each other as they pointed weapons at each other. Mik's head started hurting from all the shouting.

"He helped us get out of there." Daryl tells him, making Rick scoff.

"Yeah, right after he beat the shit out of you." Rick reminds him as Daryl glares at the back of his head.

"Hey, we both took our licks, man." Merle tells them as Mik picks up a rock and throws it at him making Merle glare at her as she smirks.

"Knock it off." Rick tells her but she can see amusement in his eyes as she shrugs innocently.

"Jackass." Daryl calls Merle for his previous comment.

"Hey, shut up." Merle tells him as Mik rolls her eyes."

"Enough!" Rick tells them as Michonne goes to attack Merle with her katana again. "Put that down now!" Rick says as he points his gun at her.

"Get that thing out of my face." Daryl tells Glenn who is trying to shoot Merle but Daryl keeps getting in front of him as Merle laughs.

"Man, look like you've gone native, brother." Merle tells Daryl as he has his back against a tree.

Daryl turns around with an angry look. "No more than you hanging out with that psycho back there." Daryl tells Merle as he gets in his face but Merle doesn't care he just smirks.