Clear

((I will tell you when to play the song.))

Mik had her headphones in as she was in the car with Carl who was still in the back with her Rick who was in the passenger seat and Michonne who was driving they were going to King's County. She wished she brought Willow but she thought it would be best if she left him with the others.

There home.

Mik through about asking Rick if they could check out her and her dad old place but she knew it would bring back to many memories that she didn't want to relive
again.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (ooh), I am for real
Never meant to make yo' daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times
I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (ooh), I am for real
Never meant to make yo' daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times."

Mik starts singing, making all three of them look at her but she wasn't paying attention to them; she was in her own little world as she looked out the window.

Rick smiled as he looked at her though the rearview mirror he liked these moments when he can see he kids being kids he didn't get to see that much with Carl anymore but he does with Mik every once in a while and he hoped that he could see Judith grow and that he could find peace someday for his kids.

But Mik's good mood ended when she saw a man trying to wave them down. She turned her music up higher and pulled the hood of her cloak over her head. She knew that they were not going to stop to help the man even though she wished they could help him but they couldn't take anyone else in.

Carl reaches over and grabs Mik's hand making her smile as she holds his tightly.

Michonne had to drive the car off the road to make sure they didn't hit any of the wrecked cars that were on the road and on the side of the road as Mik looked out the window and saw a walker trapped under a car that was flipped sideways and before we can drive by it the car gets stuck in mud.

As Michonne tries to drive a group of walkers surround the car making Mik jump a little.

"Cover your ears." Rick tells Carl and Mik and they both put their hands over their eyes as Rick rolls down his window shooting one of the walkers in the head.

After a while of Rick shooting the walkers and Mik stabbing them in the head with her sword they killed them all and left the car to see what supplies the cars had. Mik looks through suitcases with Rick as Michonne and Carl stand next to the car.

"Yeah, this'll work." Rick says as he holds up a blue dress that has flowers on Mik gets up and walks to one of the cars she slowly opens the car and finds a female walker in the front seat the walker can't move from a big piece of metal that is stuck in her stomach.

Mik frowns as she looks at the walker. She looks young, probably early twenties but what sadded Mik the most was the baby clothes in the back of the car they still had the tags and everything. "I am sorry this happened to you." Mik says to the walker that is trying to grab at her. "But you will be going somewhere where there is no pain, just peace." She says as she pulls at her sword stabbing the walker in the head.

She doesn't know if what she said about peace after death was true but she hopes it is even though she doesn't think she was going there after the things she has done.

"Mik let's go, we got the car unstuck." Rick tells Mik as he walks over to the car making her jump a little. "You okay." He asked her as she got out of the car walking over to her.

"Yeah, fine, just a little tired dad." She tells him and she can tell by the look on his face that she doesn't believe her but he drops it for now.

They get to the car and are about to get in when they hear. "Please! I am begging you!" The man from before comes running down screaming begging them not the leave Mik stays still as she watches him she wants to help him but Rick grabs her arm gently and opens the car door making her get in.