❥ Sleeping Together With Him/Her

Tony:

Tony's leg cascades over yours while you two are spooning; his hands stay placed inside your shirt―resting on your tummy. Occasionally he'll nuzzle into your neck like a small child and leave small kisses whilst you're sleeping.

Steve:

He lays on his back while you lay your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. Steve will whisper sweet nothings into your ear as you slowly drift off.

Clint:

You and Clint are the messiest sleepers ever; by the time you wake up―let's just say―the bed looks like a tornado hit it. Legs intertwined; arms all over the place; hands slapping one another; bodies struggling and competing for the comforter.

Loki:

Loki is as elegant whilst sleeping as he is outside of bed. He'll lay on his back and you'll rest your head on his arm. Once in a while you'd gaze up at him and study his remarkable facial structure when there was trouble sleeping.

Pietro:

Since he is the fastest guy alive, sleeping doesn't seem like an option at times. But he does have an alternative. ;)

Natasha:

Sleeping with her isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. Natasha is loud and has horrible nightmares around 3-4 at night. When she wakes, tears are pouring out and you never ask because you know she'll never tell. You hold her in your arms until she's calm enough to sleep.

Bruce:

He likes to be distant in bed, keeping space between you and him. He has this irrational fear that everyone around him will be hurt at some point; but he can't risk you―not even while sleeping. When he falls asleep is a different story though. While in his unconscious state, he's very possessive―meaning he likes to hold you tight and not let you go until he wakes.

Wanda:

She's actually a pretty neat sleeper-barely moves in her sleep. Wanda will gently hug you, making sure you're comfortable; she'll leave good night kisses on the back of your neck. She's pretty...sensual.

[AN: Thank you guys for reading my first Avengers preference book. I decided to do Pietro and Wanda because most of you will know them by now since more than half of you will have watched Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron. If I make any mistakes in editing or just the topic or anything such as that in general, please feel free to correct me! Anywho, thanks once again :)]