✧ get a room [personal imagine]

| Lydia's P.O.V.|
--------------------------------------

"Mm," Pietro moaned whilst grabbing onto my butt. I sucked on his upper lip, hoping for him to slip up so I could gain entrance. But before that would happen, he moved down to my neck. His lips found their way to my sweet spot and Pietro began to nibble on my soft skin―which would leave marks tomorrow.

"Pietro, uh." He moaned once again, listening to the sound of his name coming from my mouth. "Say it again," he commanded. And so I did. "Pietro."

He slowly moved back up to my lips, holding my face in his hands as we lay on the floor of the utility closet at Tony's building. "Not the best spot to make out, but it'll do," Pietro joked. It was horrible but satisfied our needs for now. "Mhm," I agreed.

Pietro's tongue explored the caverns of my mouth, every inch. His hand went from my butt to up my shirt and finally to cupping my face. "We should do this more often, Lydia," he remarked. I nodded in silence since Pietro was now leaving kisses on my collar bones.

All other Avengers must be sitting in Tony's conference room, coming up with new plans on how to save the world while Pietro and made out inside the utility room. Haven't any of them wondered where we are by now? If not, we must be invisible. "Mm, not here. No." My refusal brought him straight back up to my lips which were now plump and bruised due to his roughness.

Suddenly, the click of a doorknob being rotated could be heard. Pietro and I are so enveloped in each other's presence, we don't notice until someone's voice sounds through the room.

"Jeez, all that moaning could be heard from miles away. You didn't leave much to the imagination; and for God's sake, get a room, you two." Tony faked a disgusted expression and waltzed off to his affairs at hand.

Pietro laughed and kissed me one last time. "Perhaps we will continue this as soon as we reach home."