❥ Making Out

Tony:

Even though he's described as a huge playboy, Tony is surprisingly respective of boundaries while you two are making out. Occasionally his hand will slide up your shirt and his tongue might find its way battling for control.

Steve:

Steve really only makes out when he knows you're absolutely comfortable with it. But when you two do 'get it on,' his huge, muscular body hovers over yours; he likes to mark you as his property with hickeys that will be displayed in the morning. Steve keeps his hands to himself but rarely ever lets you take the lead.

Clint:

He may know all the right moves and can aim perfectly in the battlefield but when it comes to you―his knees go weak and he's unable to think straight. Clint lets you take the lead while making out, otherwise he'd end up biting something inside that mouth.

Loki:

Making out with Loki is usually never rough or unpleasant. He's always ever so gentle and loves to nibble on your bottom lip to tease you. His hands always rest on the sides of your face―never leaving to other places ;).

Thor:

Thor's huge hands are way too big to rest on your face so he always straddles you on his lap. Where his hands can be placed are your hips; and that's where they stay. Making out with him involves a lot of tossing and turning; and him throwing you on the bed―which usually leads to other things, if you catch my drift.

Bruce:

The mighty hulk tries not to let his emotions overcome him when starting to get intimate with you. He'll always be asking if this is okay―or if that's okay. But when Bruce comes in contact with you, sparks fly. Your lips instantly become attached; and your make-out sessions go on for hours.

Pietro:

Making out with him makes you feel like an amateur―which can sometimes be intimidating. He takes the lead which causes you to relax. You'll willingly give him access; and Pietro will most definitely happily take it if you are unwilling.

Natasha:

Natasha is not a little but very rough when it comes to making out with you. She will grab your face, bite on your lips, steal her way through for access, and always get her way. Her frustrations deep into your very private moments such as these.

Wanda:

Wanda is soft and gentle; making your lips hurt with each kiss. She'd suck on your bottom lip while you'd fight for access into her mouth―and almost always fail.

[AN:This one sucked so bad! I am so sorry, I'm not very good with making out stuff since I haven't even had a hug from a boy yet, lmfao.]