❥ "Goodbye."

Tony:

I walk alone in the rain, memorizing previous events leading to my current situation. How did we get this far in the first place? It was never meant to be like this...

[flashback af]

"Fuck." I could hear someone moaning from mine and Tony's bedroom. I stopped, hesitant to go in. Maybe he was just having himself some 'me' time. It felt wrong of me to doubt my own husband like that; yet I did, which caused me to walk in unannounced.

There, I saw the one thing which would change my life forever; not a unicorn or magic--but I did see my husband in bed...with another woman.

"Tony," I said, which came out more like an unintended whisper.

No one could have prepared me for a shock so big, so devastating; but they had warned me, and I was a fool not to heed their warnings.

He looked at me with red eyes, and quickly scrambled out of bed, leaving the doe-eyed girl clutching the sheets alone.

While he neared me, I moved back, afraid to be near anyone at this moment. I had trusted him.

"No, get away," I said to Tony. "I'm going to go. This is it. I'm leaving."

[flashback done af]

Steve:

"Marriage is one of the hardest things to do, I was told. And now that we've made it this far, it's more than terrifying; it's joyous, frightful, exciting, all emotions rolled into one―love. I love you so much, Steve Rogers," I say whilst standing hand-in-hand at the alter.

I could hear scattered claps throughout the guests' seating area inside the tent.

"I'm, like, 70 years old; and just now getting married. If someone told me this was going to happen, I would have laughed in their face," the people laughed at his small joke,"But now that I am here, I guess it's time to say everything.

"What I couldn't have with Peggy, I will now have with you. You make her seem like an old friend, and have helped me move past her but never expected me to forget her. Thank you for that, because as we all know, love isn't an easy thing to forget. But as we got closer, I realized, I love you; I loved Peggy. And now that I have you, I will never, ever say goodbye." 

Bruce:

"Bruce Banner, you are hereby sentenced to life in prison," the judge spoke in a voice as sharp as a knife.

Bruce stood with his lawyer, peering over at me, making sure I was okay. How could anyone stay so calm and not worry about themselves in such a situation? I could see him taking these deep in and out breaths as they were putting hand-cuffs on him.

Without hesitation, I ran to him one last time.

"Bruce," I cried out whilst clinching onto his shirt. I couldn't let him go; not now, not ever.

I put his hand over my stomach and suddenly felt a kick. Bruce's eyes had tears in them but he was lead away from me. I didn't even get to say goodbye...

Clint | His POV:

"This is it," [y/n] says in a hushed tone. Our five year old daughter clings onto her mother's leg. I laugh at the sight, remembering the memories here. This was where [y/n]'s water broke; where I asked her to marry me; where we made love over and over again. Now we were just packing it all up and moving away.

Before getting into the car, I hear a little,"Goodbye, housey," which brings a smile to my face.

Bucky:

"Have a fun day at school, love," Bucky says whilst crouching down. He looks into our daughter's eyes, assuring her that everything on her first day will be fine.

"Goodbye, daddy," she says in a sweet, angelic voice.

Bucky faces me as Georgia walks into class, with tears in his eyes. And I always thought I'd be the emotional one.

Pietro:

[literally can't think of anything; if you have any ideas for his, pm me]

Natasha | Her POV:

"Natasha, no, please! We have kids, you have me. Please, don't leave..." I can hear [y/n]'s voice fading little by little and turning into an echo.

[y/n]'s small hands come into view, showing me her writhing inside of Bruce's arms. I reached my hand out, desperate for one last touch from my love.

"G-goodbye..."

Wanda:

"We're not us anymore... There's no love, Wanda. I'm sorry, really."

The words come out of [y/n]'s mouth and spill on me like drops of acid. I try to say something but can't; I know she's right.

"Is this goodbye?" I ask in a measly voice, feeling weaker than I ever did before.

[y/n] gives me a slight nod before leaving the flat. And me? I sit on the ground, wondering where we went wrong.