✧ ѕтrawвerrιeѕ [personal imagine]

Vivian's P.O.V.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here," Tony states. Everyone crowds around the countertop in the Stark buildings kitchen. Bruce snorts whilst scarfing down a plate of pancakes. "Seriously, Bruce?" I ask the mighty Hulk himself. "Y'know, um... Your hair smells like strawberries," Bruce says. Everyone, including the twins, snicker to themselves; but Steve sits there, silent and red as a rose.

"Thanks," I say more like a question.

Natasha sits down right next to me on the plane, which is currently headed to Russia. Her red hair sways as she pulls her head into her hands; then she pulls a string of mine and sniffs it. "It smells like strawberry. What shampoo do you use?" Natasha asks me. My expression changes from comfortable to a teensy bit creeped out by this action. "[shampoo name bc I don't use strawberry scented ones]," I answer so she'd maybe go away. Natasha soon leaves me and goes back to messing with the boys.

"Hey, Strawberry!" I hear Tony's voice yell from outside the kitchen. Seriously, what is up with the word strawberry and my hair?! "Tony, get back in here," I demand of the billionaire. Steve and Tony both walk in together.

Steve's face goes stiff once he sees me.

"Why does everyone keep on talking about my hair and why it smells like strawberry?" I ask him. He shrugs and gives me a puzzled expression.

"Maybe it's because someone gushes on and on about how your hair smells," Tony explains. That makes no sense.

Soon after, Natasha walks in with Bruce as well. "If Steve had a scent, what would it be?" she asks me. "I think it would be strawberry... Just like you, Vivian!" Bruce exclaims.

Why were they all acting so weird?

"If you had a type, what would it be?" Tony asks me.

"It would be blond, buff, and old fashioned," Natasha butted in.

What was going on?

"What is up with you guys today?" I ask. Steve walks out the room in a sudden outburst. Everyone goes quiet and serious, even Tony.

Still oblivious to their actual reasons for all this teasing, I followed after the soldier.

He sat on a bed with his face buried in his hands. "What's wrong, Steve?" I ask. Steve faces me and holds my hand.

"Can't you see? They've been teasing you about me," he yells. "It's because I told them your hair smells like strawberries and it has for the past year; I'm the one who you should be with."

[AN: Sorry for it being so short! I hope you like it though :: @sweettime9 :: ]