✧ peттy тo ғrιѕĸy [personal imagine]

Mikayla's P.O.V.

"Must we go to another one of the Man In Iron's petty parties?" Thor asks. He shifts in his car seat in the passengers side. Perhaps the car was too small for him. I'll remember to upgrade. The car ride to Stark's was short but quiet. Neither of us tried to make small talk since it was less than 5 minutes away at this point.

The blond God was looking quite dapper, might I say. I wasn't too shabby looking either. Normally we'd show up casual since there was no occasion; but today was special because Tony decided to propose to Pepper.

I wore an Elizabeth & James Crepe mini, sleeveless, peach dress and paired it with white 5" heels. Makeup was light and casual; winged eyeliner, concealer, foundation, and EOS lip balm. Thor wore a black and white suit, which seemed to constrict him―and believe me, everyone noticed. His white, dress shirt clung to his chest and showed the outline of his heavenly six-pack.

We both walked into the building hand in hand only see the morose faces of sad Avengers.

"What is wrong, Steve?" Thor asked him. Everyone hung their heads in what seemed like shame. Natasha patted Tony's back as he picked up a glass of whiskey.

"Pepper decided she found someone better," Tony explained. Angered by a woman who broke the playboys heart―ironically, I sat next to him and snatched the glass away only to take a swig myself.

"What do we do now?" I ask Tony at the worst time possible. "Get drunk," he suggested. Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Pietro, Wanda, and I chuckled at his poor attempt of answering.

"That's exactly what we'll do."

Time Skip

My head lay on Clint's shoulder as we swayed to the music. It felt as if I'd drop soon enough. He was my entire support as I slurred incoherent words. Natasha and Bruce were off to God-knows-where; Tony must have called a 'nobody' who would leave in the morning; Steve sat next to Thor, who eyed me hungrily; and the twins probably left since they were nowhere to be seen.

The song changed from a slow, melodic song to an upbeat, old song. Clint and I gave each other a look, as if to say: let's get it on.

"The night we met, I knew I needed you so."

He twirled me.

"And if I had the chance, I'd never let you go."

I fell back into his arms.

Thor glared at me, his face turning red. I knew this would anger him but I was currently too drunk to care. Until...

"I think she's had enough. Come, darling, let me take to you a room for us," Thor spoke through gritted teeth.

Clint chuckled at his possessive behavior. I waved bye to him and he returned the favor as well.

Thor and I entered a cozy room. It had white walls, few pieces of furniture ― such as a nightstand or lamp.

Not so long after, I was thrown on the bed. Thor began to unbutton his shirt and left it on the ground. "You think you can flirt with a puny human and I wouldn't notice," Thor sat on the bed,"Well I did." His full, red lips seemed to tease me every time he'd talk and it was driving me insane.

He stroked my thigh with his coarse hand, making me want to purr like a kitten. My core throbbed as his hand reached closer and closer.

"I've done no such thing, Thor." I decide to play dumb to irk him. His lips twitch for a second or two until he smirks. "Really, my lady? Do you have no idea whatsoever?" he asked once again. I, innocently, shook my head no.

Thor's long, blond hair tickled my neck as he came in for a kiss. Gentle at first but rougher by the second. He was getting possessive and I was taking advantage of it. His hands moved up my dress, finding their way to my kitty.

I moaned once or twice as his fingers stroked my clit. "Please, Thor," I begged. Doing the rest of the job for him, I stood straight and pulled my dress off-leaving me in lace underwear and a strapless bra. The God pulled me in only to kiss my chest. His lips left wet kisses in between my breasts and ended at the very edge of my kitty.

Thor plunged two fingers into me, causing me to arch my back in an uproar. Even his fingers were too big for me. He went in and out at an impeccable speed. "Say my name, Mikayla," the buff God ordered.

"Thor," I moaned. "Thor."

He slid off my panties and reached for his belt. Before he could do so, I did it for him. His member sprung out of his boxers. Thor's length was huge; and I was not exaggerating.

I rubbed it with my own, two hands as he moaned in pleasure. Everyone else outside could hear us-I'm sure of it. "Mikayla," he said, bringing my chin up to face him. Thor picked me up as if I were a rag doll and thrust into me whilst massaging my breasts.

It was a mixture of pain and pleasure I felt. He slammed into me once more and we were both done for the night.

[An: not my best so sorry. I really didn't try at all since I've got writers block. Ugh it sux.]