❥ Matching Tattoos

Tony:

Knowing fully well that he wouldn't want any visible tattoos due to the amount of judgment he would face from the public, you both got―almost―microscopic tattoos. You both got half a heart on your ring fingers which created a whole heart when conjoined.

Steve:

Convincing Steve to mark his body with permanent ink was a tough job. It practically took days of begging to even get a teeny, tiny tattoo. You two got the date on which he saved you and you guys met for the first time in Roman numerals on the back of your shoulders.

Bruce:

Since Bruce would do anything to make you happy and that's why it was easy as hell to convince him to get matching tattoos. Instead of all the cliché ones everyone else gets, he thought it would be cute and also in his best interests to get a science-related one. Bruce got a beaker on his ankle and you had a beaker surrounded by an explosion to show how you "changed" him.

Thor:

You must be pretty special if you convinced the King of Asgard to stain his body with black ink. Though he gave in, there were terms and conditions; it had to be covered to the public eye at all times and small. So you two got matching ones on your backs. A feminine crown with jewels on yours and a proper Kings crown on his.

Loki:

Loki absolutely refused to get a permanent tattoo which would never go away. His body was a temple and so was yours. He never cared much for expressing himself through ink on his skin.

Clint:

Needless to say, the tattoos which were now on both Clint and yours bodies played a huge role in Clint's life. Arrows. A tribal-printed arrow on his which had a 3-D effect; a simple 2-D one on yours which had 3 lines across.

Pietro:

Both of you were very much into self-expression so it wasn't that big a deal when you asked him for a couples tattoo. Pietro chose the simplest choice for both of you: a sun on your inner-wrist and a crescent moon on his because you light up his dark world.

Natasha:

Sometimes Natasha seemed to float away into her own, little world and you kept her grounded so it only makes sense when you two got matching anchors on your ankles.

Wanda:

Yin-Yang; black and white. Wanda had a dark past and you were the light in her life so she got half the yin-yang on her inner elbow and you, the other.